Friday, April 2, 2010

Going Places, Meeting People

Woke up at 9am and went downstairs for water. Then, mum and I went to d'lish for breakfast. AP and KK joined us later. Mum and I shared the Big Brekkie. After that, we went back home.

Big Brekkie - RM 19.80

At 11am, I dropped MM and Mum at KL Sentral. By the time I got home, it was already 11.40am. Took a shower and drove to Sunway. Picked JW and drove back to Gardens.

Went to collect our tickets before having lunch at Subway. After that, we watched "Clash of the Titans" till 5pm. Had tea at Paddingtons but it wasn't that great.

Lunch - RM 7.50

Ice Lemon Tea + Pot of Gold - RM 9.10

Later, we went over to Sushi ZanMai for dinner. I ordered the Chicken Katsu Set. After dinner, we drove to Sunway to pick KN. Drove on to CHCKL to watch the Easter production "The Final Solution".

Chicken Katsu Don - RM 8.80

Unagi Don - RM 15.80

It ended at about 11pm and about 20 of us went over to McD for supper. Just had a cup of Sprite while mixing with them. At about 1am, I dropped JW and KN off at their hostel.

The drive home was smooth. By the time I got home, it was already 1.30am. Quickly showered and started writing this post. It's already 3am now. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...