Thursday, April 15, 2010


Woke up at 9am today and realized that episode 14 of Glee has been downloaded. So, I pressed "play" and spent 43 minutes of my morning watching it. This long awaited episode isn't as great as expected though. But the story changed alot...

Later, I went back to sleep and woke up at 11am. Ate breakfast, cut my nails, showered and drove over to Sunway. Picked JW and drove to Pyramid to pick Y and PS. Then, we went to BV for lunch.

Decided to eat at Fish and Co. I ordered the "Best Fish and Chips in Town" and had a glass of "Lime Googie". We stayed there chatting for quite some time. Then, we paid the bill and walked all over BVII.

Best Fish and Chips in Town - RM 9.90

Lime Googie - RM 6.90

Later, we went to Chocolate and ordered a "Chocolate Affair". I had a "Miss Coco Frappe" while all of us shared "Fair Lady Frappe" and "Princess of Iceland". We stayed there till about 4.15pm. Then, we paid and drove off to BSC.

Miss Coco Frappe - RM 12.90

Chocolate Affair - RM 25.90

Princess of Iceland - RM 10.90

Fair Lady Frappe - RM 12.90

PS wanted to buy some stuff from Cold Storage from her boyfriend. So we went there for about 40 minutes. In the end, all she bought was a small box of chocolates worth RM30. ==

Anyway, we drove back to SS15. PS put her stuff in her house before all of us walked over to Cloud Nine for three rounds of Pool. The first round was great. They even suspected I had some "hidden talent". And with that "talent", I won the first round.

Unfortunately, JW and I lost the second round to PS and Y. In the third game, I was crappy. But my teammate still managed to win the game. :D Paid RM18 and we went to accompany PS while she bought some DVDs.

Later, we drove to Jojo's and had a quick dinner there. I had the Dry Pork Noodles. It wasn't that great though. Anyway, we paid up and dropped PS home. Then, I dropped Y at the KTM before driving JW back to the hostel.

Dry Pork Noodles - RM 7.00

Traffic was heavy on the Federal Highway. Took me about 40 minutes to get home. Back at home, I uploaded some pictures and took my shower. Then, I went down to the living room for a while.

Came back up to my room and started uploading this post. Later, I started voice-calling. When I was done, I continued writing this post.

Had a great day today. Anyway, it's already 1.15am now. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...