Saturday, April 3, 2010

Food and Family

M made me wake up at 12pm. So I got up, washed up, and got dressed. Then, we drove to Brickfields to pick E. After that, all of us went to town for Wanton Noodles in one of the alleys.

Wanton Noodles

After that, we dropped M at her friends house before driving home. By the time we got home, it was already 3pm. Used the laptop till about 5pm. Just as I was about to take a nap, YM called.

At 5.15pm, she picked me up and I followed her to Shell. An Indian guy came to check out the car before she sent me back home. Once home, I used the laptop for another 20 minutes before taking a nap.

Woke up at 7.15pm and went to take a shower. Then, all of us went to Damansara Utama and met up with SS and family for dinner. Went to the usual "Dai Chow" place and ordered a few dishes.

Hokkien Fried

Fried Rice

Chicken Wings

Lor Min

Later, we went back to SS's house and lazed around while the fathers watched football. At about 10pm, we then drove over to Murni for supper. There were many people there but we managed to find a seat.

Roti Hawaii

Roti Jepun

Watermelon Special

After a nice supper session, we said goodbye and drove off in separate cars. In the car, we sang along to some songs from Glee.

Back home, I started writing this post. It's 11.40pm now and I'm waiting for the pictures to get uploaded.

Anyway, goodnight people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...