Sunday, April 18, 2010

One More Day Till...

M woke me up at 9.30am today. Washed up and got dressed before driving her to Sri Petaling for her table tennis training. After that, I drove to Sunway and picked JW up.

We then drove to Rock Cafe (Referred to as Medan by Sunway students) for breakfast. Ordered Iced Coffee and shared a plate of "Lor Mai Gai" and "Siew Mai". For the first time in my life, I had a "Siew Mai" which does NOT have PRAWNS inside. WTF?!

Iced Coffee - RM 1.60

Siew Mai - RM 1.90

Anyway, I dropped JW off at 11.30am and drove back to Sri Petaling. Tried out a new road but ended up paying an extra RM2.20. Picked M up at 12pm and we drove home. We both were disappointed when mum called to tell us they have already packed "Char Siew Fan"...

Back home, mum and J were watching "Up in the air". Since I have already watched it, I decided to come upstairs to use the laptop. At about 1.30pm, I went downstairs to eat the packet of Char Siew Rice for lunch.

Came back upstairs and started chatting till about 4.30pm. Took a long nap till it was 6.30pm. Used the laptop for a short while since it wasn't my turn to shower yet. By 7.30pm, everyone had showered and was ready to go for dinner.

Dad didn't join us for dinner. All six of us (Kids, Mum and GM) went to BV and had dinner at ChatterboHKx. There, I ordered Cheese Baked Spaghetti with Minced Pork, Iced Coffee, and shared a plate of French Toast with M.

Cheese Baked Spaghetti with Minced Pork - RM 13.90

Iced Coffee (HK Style) - RM 3.80

French Toast - RM 4.90

Pork Ribs with Vege and Rice - RM 11.50

The Cheese Baked Spaghetti was nice. I was so bloated after finishing it. The coffee here was great too. The caffeine content was just how I like it. :D Besides that, I also tried mum's Pork Ribs Rice. It wasn't that great though...

By the time we finished our dinner, it was already 8.45pm. Mum paid the bill and we drove home. Once home, I spotted a "thing" moving across the floor of our living room. When I looked closer, it was actually...


...a bunch of ANTS!

When GM found out about that, she wanted to sweep them away. The girls were telling GM not to disturb them. I wasn't too bothered to side with my sisters and advice GM. She wouldn't have listened anyway. Sigh...

Came upstairs and started uploading the video. It's been almost an hour but the 32 second video still isn't uploaded.

I'll end this post here and add pictures later. Tomorrow will be the first day of the last semester of the last year of my diploma. We'll see how that turns out. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...