Monday, April 26, 2010

P, No More... :)

Woke up at 7.30am today and took a shower. Then at about 8.15am, mum and I parked at 112 before walking to the Post Office. It wasn't opened yet so we decided to have breakfast at SNM. Ordered Roti Planta and Teh O Limau Ais.

Teh O Limau Ais - RM 1.80

Roti Planta - RM 1.80

When it was 8.30am, I walked over to the Post Office and tried to renew my license. When I told the cashier that my "P" was ending, she told me I have to go to JPJ to do that. So, I went back to SNM and quickly finished eating.

After mum paid, we drove straight to the JPJ branch in PJ (near A&W). There, we waited for about 10 minutes before it was my turn. When my number was called, another guy went in front. I then asked him for his number. Only then, he realized his number is 1110 not 1100! Noob!

My number!

So, he walked away and let the cashier settle my stuff. Within 3 minutes, I got myself a new license. And this one does not have a red, ugly, "P" on it. :D

We then drove home and I got ready for college. Arrived at about 10.45am. Then, I picked AC, AL and ZS up. Four of us then went to have breakfast at OldTown, Sri Petaling. There, I ordered the toast set.

My Toast Set - RM 4.50

At about 11.30am, we drove back to college and went for our lab class. As usual, the class was occupied so we had to wait a while. Today's lab session was slightly more interesting. Since it was similar to "C", I could understand it easily.

After that, we went over to ENT3 for lunch. There, I ate my packet of biscuits and had Iced Nescafe for drink. When we were done, we went to our next class. Moments later, class started. Stayed there for 2 hours before the serious class ended.

Lemon Biscuits

Sirap Bandung and Iced Nescafe

Since our AI lecturer was away today, we don't have any class to attend anymore for today. So, I went back home and started using the laptop. At about 5pm, I took a shower and continued using the laptop.

Then at 7pm, all of us went over to 97 for dinner. Stayed there to watch "The Amazing Race" while eating a bag of chips. Finally at about 9pm, we came back home. I then brought my laptop down to play AoM while watching SYTYCD.

Chip N Chips (Barbecue)

It's 1.40am now and I finally reached the end of this post. Going to sleep already. Goodnight fellas!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...