Friday, April 16, 2010

Boring Friday

Woke up at 10am today and had cereal for breakfast. Came upstairs and used the laptop to chat while reading "Furnace". I haven't been reading for about 6 months if I'm not mistaken.

Furnace: Lockdown

At 12.30pm, I picked the girls up and came back for lunch. Then, we watched "Old Dogs". The movie wasn't that funny actually. It was trying too hard to be funny. The story is kinda predictable too...

Later, I came upstairs to chat for a while. Then, I watched "Knocked Up". This movie was slightly better. But somewhere in the middle, I fell asleep. The ending was nice and the storyline was good though...

Then at 6pm, I went downstairs to watch "Kid's Choice Award" with E and J. It wasn't really that amazing as expected. Fell asleep again. Justin Bieber and Rihanna sounded bad singing live.

Anyway, the show ended at 7.15pm. I came up to shower before having dinner. After that, J and I watched "Big Time Rush" on TV. It was their TV Special which wasn't really great too.

An hour later, it ended. I then came up to write this post while waiting for M to shower and have dinner. By the time she was done, it was already 9.30pm.

All of us then went over to 97. When we got there, GG had already went to bed. Said hello to PP and stayed there for about half an hour. Finally at 10.15pm, we went back home.

Anyway, it's 11.15pm now. Since there isn't much left to blog, I'll end the post here. Goodnight...

2 comments:

  1. lol.. watched lots of movies and shows eh.. nice =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to think of it, I just wasted the last day of my holiday in front of electronical screens. xD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...