Saturday, February 13, 2010

Reunion

Woke up at 10am today and had Roti Canai with sugar for breakfast. Then, I helped GM burn some "money". After that, I took a shower and started using the laptop. Finally at 1pm, we went out for lunch.

Dad put this in the Avanza today. I find it scary!

After a long decision making session, we ended up at Fish and Co. I ordered Passionade (Passion Fruit + Vodka), Wild Mushroom Spaghetti and Fried Calamari.

Passionade - RM 6.90

Pink Passion - RM 5.90

Sharkie Freeze - RM 10.90

Fried Calamari - RM 10.90

Sweet & Sour Fish - RM 15.90

Teriyaki Salmon - RM 19.90

Wild Mushroom Spaghetti - RM 14.90

I actually ordered Passionade without letting my parents know what was inside. But the plan backfired later when mum asked me why my face was so RED! Without hesitating, I told her that it was an alcoholic drink. Now that I think about it, I should have answered her "CNY mah!".

After dad paid the bill, we went to buy some food for GM. Then, we dropped M off at her friends place. Back home, I watched some TV before taking a long long nap. Woke up at 5pm and started watching TV again.

Then at 6.30pm, SS and family arrived. My cousins played Wii while I took my shower. Soon after that, DGG and family arrived. Then we started eating our dinner. Only after our dinner, we tossed Yee Sang.

After that, all of us watched TV till it was kinda late. Everyone went home by 11pm an I came upstairs to blog. It's almost 12am already so I'll end this post here. I'm going to 112 for Mahjong later though...

+++++additional entry+++++

Arrived in 112 at 12am and AP scolded me for not wearing red =( . Anyway, we started playing at about 12.20am. Had some cake and soft drink there while playing the game. We stopped at 2am and I went home. In the end, I lost RM0.30...

2 comments:

  1. wah,so early toss yee sang ady...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fast lo Puisan. I had my first Yee Sang of the year on 17/01/10.

    Anyway, GONG XI FA CAI!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...