Monday, February 1, 2010

First of February

Woke up at 10am and heard many voices in the house. Then only did I realize that it was a public holiday. Quickly washed up and followed mum, M and E out for breakfast. We ended up at McD and I ordered the Mega Sausage McMuffin with Egg.

My Breakfast

While eating my breakfast, I downloaded some songs into my iPod since the WiFi was quite fast. After that, we went back home and I started chatting on MSN with my iPod. At about 12pm, I came upstairs and took a nap.

An hour later, I had lunch and continued chatting while watching TV with GM and Mum. Then at 3.40pm, I went to pick M up from her friend's condo. Once I got back, I quickly took a shower and got ready to go to LA's house.

By the time I got there, it was already 5.30pm. LA hopped into my car and we looked for NA's car. Then, we led her back to LA's house and went inside for tea.

LA bought 3 plates of snacks and made us some tea. While eating, we started playing "Truth or Dare". When we were done eating, we went up to her room where we continued playing the game. At one point, I laughed so hard until my stomach hurt!

Snacks to go with our Tea

Later, we talked about some stuff and it was actually very interesting. It was 7.30pm so we decided to leave. By the time I got home, it was already 8pm. There wasn't enough food so mum brought me out.

We wanted to try a new restaurant so we went to Citrus in BV2. It wasn't that great and I was kinda annoyed by the owner that kept talking to us. She somehow indirectly forces us to say that the food is good.

Iced Cappucino - RM 8.50

Chocolate Milkshake - RM 9.70

Nasi Lemak (Asian Delight of the Day) - RM 14.90

House Special Spaghetti - RM 17.90

Mum paid the bill and we made our way home. Our timing was just right because if we paid the parking 30 seconds later, we would be charged another hour! Anyway, we got back by 9.45pm and I started writing this post.

It's already 12.30am and I shall go to bed soon. Tomorrow will be a long day. Good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...