Sunday, February 7, 2010

Out of The Ordinary

Woke up and realized that I have an appointment with PS and JW. I quickly checked my phone for the time but was shocked to see FIVE missed calls and THREE smses! There were all from PS and JW!

Just as I was gonna reply them, JW called again and I picked it up. She told me that they were already on the way to TimesSquare and I asked them to wait for me. Quickly went to shower and got dressed before driving off to TimesSquare.

Took the wrong turn and couldn't find the parking area. So that costs me 20 minutes of wasted time. After parking at the open area behind TS, I paid the guy RM6 and walked to Old Town and waited for them.

We couldn't find each other so we decided to meet at the main entrance. After that, we walked to Pavillion and passed by a few other malls. In Pavillion, we walked around before having lunch at Grandmama's.

My Lemon Tea - RM 6.50

PS's Kiba - RM 12.50

JW's Mango and Pomelo Cream - RM 8.90

My Breaded Chicken Chop - RM 20.50

PS's Nasi Bojari - RM 20.50

JW's Fish and Chips - RM 20.50

My breaded chicken chop was good and the portion was huge. JW's fish and chips and PS's rice was good too. The lemon tea I ordered was good too but unnecessarily overpriced. When we were done, PS and JW paid the bill. ARGH!!

After that, we walked up and down Pavillion till we got tired and decided to go for dessert. We then went to one place I wanted to go for a long time. Snowflake. It's a Taiwanese dessert place that I read alot on other people's blog.

So for once, I was there myself. But that wasn't the main branch though. After we ordered and paid (this time I paid), they gave us a UFO. It will actually start blinking when your order is ready. And that tells you to go collect it.

Beeping UFO


really BEEPING U.F.O


Bestseller - RM 5.50

Amber Jelly (flavor of the month) - RM 4.50

JW and I ordered a "Bestseller" each and it was really nice. They had these Taro Balls which was made out of sweet potato but I find it so troublesome to chew. Had some of PS's Amber Jelly and that was really nice to. Shall come to this place another time to try the other stuff here...

When we were done with our dessert, we went to The Loaf and bought some bread. Then, we continued walking to this mall and that mall till we got so tired. Well, actually it was just me who was tired. The girls were just getting warmed up...

Anyway, we went back to TS and we experienced the "KL Freeze". We were just walking pass and suddenly felt weird as some people were posing and there were a few bloggers taking pictures. It's actually quite amazing if you ask me.

Later, we walked to Leo's Cafe. It was connected to Mr Teppanyaki and the floor was so full of OIL! Each of us ordered a drink and sat there for quite some time. When the bill came, I snatched it and quickly paid it.

My Iced Milk Tea

JW's Iced Coffee

PS's Coffee

Then, we walked to my car and we drove to SS2. We went to Murni as planned but there was a long wait. JW then pointed out a notice that explains why that was happening. Then, a waitress gave us a map to the second branch and told us to drive there if we couldn't wait.

They can only put 20 tables along the road...

The map on my dashboard

So we took the map and decided to drive to the branch in SunwayMas. It was pretty easy to find the restaurant and there were much more seats available. The three of us then went inside and found a nice spot to sit.

Then, we ordered Mee Raja, Roti Cheese, Roti Hawaii, and Roti Seafood. PS and JW had a Mango Special while I ordered Watermelon Special.

Mango Special - RM 5.00 (each)

Watermelon Special - RM 5.00

Roti Cheese - RM 2.00

Roti Hawaii - RM 5.00

Roti Seafood - RM 7.00

Mee Raja - RM 8.00

The Mee Raja was too spicy for me but the girls enjoyed it. I didn't eat the Roti Seafood because I didn't like it. All of us agreed the cheese in Roti Cheese wasn't good. And the only thing all of us liked was the Roti Hawaii.

After eating and resting, I paid the bill and we went off. Drove to SS15 and parked my car outside PS's house. Then, we walked over to Club9 (same building as Taylor's Business School) and asked for a pool table.

The start of our second round =P

We played three rounds of pool and JW did teach me a few things. Was actually very pathetic because I was the weakest player of the night. After the three rounds, we decided to call it a night.

We then paid RM 22.60 (RM16 per hour) and walked back to PS's house. Later, we said by to her and I went home after dropping JW back at her hostel.

By the time I got home, it was already 11.30pm. I quickly uploaded some pictures before taking off my contacts and went to shower. Then, I continued blogging and chatting with few friends.

It's already 2.12am and I'm gonna end this post right now. Thank goodness I don't have class tomorrow! Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...