Thursday, February 25, 2010

CNY 2010: Day Twelve

Woke up at 7.15am today and went to take a shower. After that, I got dressed and went to wake them up. All of them didn't want to go to class so I called AC to come pick me.

There was a problem with the auto-gate so I had to wake DY up. We then managed to force the door open. Got into AC's car and drove to APIIT. Both of us then walked to class.

Met up with KW and we sat together in class. Lecturer came into class at about 9am and he taught us "Exception Handling". Two hours later, class ended.

For some reason, the others didn't want to come for class. AC then drove to DY's house to help them with their assignment. Meanwhile, KW and I went to PitStop for a snack.

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Waffle - RM 2.30

There, we both ordered a waffle. Today's waffle was nice though they didn't give much chocolate and peanut butter. When we were done eating, we went for our NML class.

To our surprise, the lecturer declared today's period as "Do your assignment" period. And so those who already completed theirs (like KW, CQ, JW and I) just stared blankly at the air.

When class was over, we called DY and he came to pick us up. On the way home, we drovethru McD and bought lunch. I had a McChicken with Sprite and paid another RM1.50 for Chocolate Sundae.


Since we had the Drivethru sticker, they gave us a complimentary Oreo McFlurry. Even before we reached DY's house, the three of us already finished the cup of ice cream!

Back at DY's house, all of us quickly finished our lunch. Then, we drove back to APIIT and went to the lab. We printed some stuff before paying the bookstore to comb-bind our assignments.

Finally at about 4pm, we submitted both our assignments to the admin. Two down, two more to go. Now, all we have left is the OS and VB assignments!

After saying bye to my friends, I went inside Student Services. Mum, Dad and Miss Sharon were already talking. I joined in and listened to what she had to say about studying abroad.

Finally at 5.30pm, we thanked her and left. By the time I got home, it was already 6pm.

Once home, I was told that the phone line is not working. And that translates to NO INTERNET! Gosh, my heart skipped a beat when I heard that! Now, all I feel is deprived and depressed.

Went to take a shower before starting to write this post into "Notepad". While doing that, I also blasted some music into my headphones. The sound coming out of those headphones are really great!

The at 7.30pm, I went downstairs for dinner. Watched some TV till 8pm before coming upstairs.

After typing the previous paragraph, I went to lie on my bed. Entered "dreamland" amd only woke up the next day at 4.30am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...