Saturday, February 27, 2010

CNY 2010: Day Fourteen

Woke up at 9.30am today but continued lying on my bed for about half an hour. After getting up, I went to brush my teeth and had some coffee biscuits for breakfast.

E, J and I then stayed downstairs to watch TV till it was 1pm. We watched "Man of the House", followed by "Barbie Mariposa". After that, we had lunch at home.

Then at about 1.45pm, we went to 112 again to play with baby JT. An hour later, mum brought us (AM, YM, J, E and I) to Chocolate. Each of us ordered a drink and we ordered takeaway for SC (He was taking care of JT).

Fair Lady Frappe + Ms Coco Frappe RM 12.90 (each)

Fair Lady in Mug N' Warmer - RM 12.90

At about 3.30pm, we went back to 112 and stayed there till 5.30pm. Mum then picked us up after her appointment and we went back home.

Back home, I listened to my iPod with the headphones till it was my turn to shower. After I came out, I started writing this post while waiting for dad to come back.

At about 8pm, we drove out to pick Dad from Secret Recipe and M from her friend's house. Then, we went to mum's friend's house for a BBQ/Potluck dinner.

Once there, we took some food and went downstairs. When we were done, M and O (Their kid) played Table Tennis while the rest of us watched. Towards the end of the night, we played COD6 on his PS3.

Tomato Spaghetti

At about 11.30pm, we said goodbye and went back home. By the time we got home, it was already close to 12am. I then wrote this and will be turning off my laptop in 5 minutes. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...