Friday, February 5, 2010

Crazy

Heard my phone ringing and can't really remember what I did next. Then, I woke up and saw the bright sky! Immediately, I realized that I was late. My class starts at 8.30am and it was already 8.45am!

I quickly took my shower and got dressed. By the time I got to college, it was already 9.30am. I was in time for the early lab session but the class was already full. So my friends and I went down to Student Services to settle something instead.

At 10.30am, we went for the next lab session and sat there doing nothing for an hour. After that, we drove to DY's house to get some stuff. Then, we went in two cars to Grill King at Puchong for lunch.

I ordered a Teppanyaki Chicken Rice with Plum Juice. The teppanyaki wasn't that great compared to the other stuff the my friends ordered. =(

Teppanyaki Chicken Rice - RM 6.90

Plum Juice (add-on) - RM 1.00

Anyway, we paid the bill and went over to TM Point. Spent about an hour there before going back to college. We waited another 20 minutes before class started. Today, the lecturer taught us about database diagrams and I found it quite interesting.

At about 5.15pm, class ended and all of us went home. Got back home at 5.45pm and dozed off while lying on the sofa. After that, I came upstairs to take out my contacts and went to take a shower.

Had dinner at 8pm and started writing this post while chatting with some friends. At 10.30pm, I went downstairs and joined mum and E who were watching TV. Came back up at 11pm and continued with this post.

It's already 12am and I'm going to bed soon. Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...