Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY 2010: Day Three

Woke up and remembered that I wasn't at home. Looked out the window and saw the glaring sun. When I checked my watch for the time, I was happy that it wasn't 12pm yet. It was only 10.30pm.

I washed up and went downstairs for breakfast. For breakfast, I had some "nin gou", homemade bread with kaya, and a can of "Sundrop". Sundrop is actually canned orange juice that only can be found here.

Fried Nin Gou

Homemade bread with homemade kaya

Sundrop. Orange Juice Drink

After breakfast, I came upstairs to use the laptop but the internet wasn't working. MM and AC came over at about 12.30pm. Then, we had lunch together at home. After lunch, we had nothing to do and we suddenly decided to play Mahjong.

I then taught AC how to play while J and M refreshed their memories and learned ever more new stuff. So at first, we didn't bother about the scoring. Towards the end, I taught them how to count points but they still aren't very good at it.

At about 3.30pm, we went to visit UA (mum's friend) in her house. We stayed till about 6pm chatting, eating and resting before UD (UA's husband) sent us back home. Then, I lazed on the coach till it was dinner time.

Had dinner at 7.30pm and came back upstairs to shower. Not long after I came out, my grandfather's cousin came to visit us. They talked for about an hour and I just sat there to "give face".

After they left, we played a short game of Mahjong before another friend of mum's came. They talked and talked till about 10.30pm before going back. Then, we continued our Mahjong session till 12.15am.

I quickly came up to blog as I had to go to bed early. It's 12.50am now and I'll have to end my post here. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...