Thursday, February 11, 2010

Spending Time At Home

My alarm rang at 7am so I quickly woke up and took my shower. Then, I woke ZS up and used my iPod while waiting for the guys to slowly get ready. At 8.10am, all of us were done and we drove to APIIT.

We weren't late for class fortunately. I enjoyed today's lesson as usual because I did learn more new things. After that, we went to PitStop but I didn't buy anything. Stole a nugget from AL though. =P

Then, we made our way to our NML class. Class ended early today because the admin came to issue us our exam dockets. The class after lunch was canceled too because Mr Goh (lecturer) had an appointment.

So we drove over to DY's house and waited for AC to come back. He and KW drove to Kuchai Lama and fixed his power window. He came back at about 2pm and we went to Good Tea for lunch.

Siew Yoke Rice - RM 4.00

Iced Coffee - RM 1.50

After lunch, AC dropped me back at DY's place before driving off to Puchong with ZS and KW. I stayed for another 45 minutes to use the laptop. Then, I made my way home.

I used the laptop for a short while before taking off my contacts and taking a nap. Woke up at 7.30pm and took a shower. Then, it was time for dinner. There wasn't much food left but I wasn't hungry anyway.

Came back upstairs to use the laptop for about an hour or so. Then, I watched TV while playing with my iPod. Later, I started blogging and chatting like I do every night.

At almost 12am, GM came into my room and said she wanted to rest here. She said she was very hot downstairs. It has actually been more than a year since she slept in this room.

It's already 12.10am now so I'll end this post here. Night fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...