Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jogoya with JW

Woke the others up at 7.15am and we took turns to shower. Then, we left DY's house at 8.15am and arrived at our lab class at 8.45am but the lecturer was late. Class wasn't that interesting today though.

Next, all of us went to PitStop but I didn't want to eat. When it was time for NML, it was a very tough challenge to keep my eyes open. Finally at 12.30pm, we went out for lunch.

All of us went to Good Tea and I ordered Chicken Hor Fun and Iced Coffee. The hor fun was nice and quite reasonable. On the other hand, the iced coffee wasn't nice at all. When we were done, we drove back to APIIT.

Chicken Hor Fun -RM 4.50

Iced Coffee - RM 1.50

Went for another NML class and sat there for 2 hours. Again, I kept dozing off thanks to the lack of sleep yesterday. From now on I promise to avoid staying up the whole day if I have the choice.

Two hours later, I drove back home and went took a 90-minute nap. Mum asked me to go down for dinner and I told her I'm not having dinner because I'll be going to Jogoya for supper.

By the time I woke up, it was already 8.13pm. I quickly took a shower and got dressed before driving off to StarHill. This time, I brought my iPod Touch and preloaded the Google Maps.

At one point, I wasn't sure if I took the right turn. Fortunately, being in the middle of town means free WiFi available almost everywhere. Therefore, I was able to refresh the map and zoom in closer for more details.

I was there by 9.20pm but JW and her 10 friends weren't here yet. Then at 10pm, all of us paid and went inside the restaurant (RM56 per person). And EVERYONE there except me was from Ipoh. Thank goodness I wasn't the only guy (there were 7 others).

My "view" while waiting for them

We stayed there for 2 hours eating and talking. At 12am, the counters were closed and people started to leave. The group of us then left at 12.15am. All of them went back to their hostel while I went straight home.


Tonight, I got to know a few more people today and it was quite interesting. The food wasn't that good anymore and I realized I ate less than usual. One of the most memorable things that happened was the "egg incident".

This started when a plate of egg (sunny-side-up) was delivered to our table. M (one of the guys) then gave us the shocked expression and looked at everyone. We then started wondering who in the world would order egg in a buffet! Everyone in the table denied that they ordered it and even till the end of the dinner, we still don't know who did it...

Anyway, I managed to go home without using Google Maps or driving around randomly. This was based purely on experience! So proud of myself right now. =P

By the time I got home, it was already 1am. Took a shower and started blogging for today. Chatted on MSN while waiting for the pictures to be uploaded. It's 3.30am already and I'm going to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...