Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CNY 2010: Day Eleven

Woke up at 9am today and used the laptop for a while. Took a shower, grabbed a bun, and started packing. Then, I drove off to APIIT. After parking, I walked to the Auditorium.

I thought I was late but half the class wasn't even there and the lecturer was nowhere to be found. Another 15 minutes later, the lecturer came in and started class.

Two hours later, class was over. We then drove back to DY's house. Everyone went off except me. So at about 1.30pm, DY, HX and I went out for lunch. I drove to Lucky and had Iced Coffee and Claypot Hokkien Mee. The food wasn't that good...

Iced Coffee - RM 1.60

Claypot Hokkien Fried - RM 4.50

After that, we came back and I started working on my assignment till about 7pm. Waited for DY and HX before we drove out for dinner.

We ended up at Ong Lai Coffee Shop in OUG. There, I ordered Grilled Chicken Chop. It wasn't that great but still quite nice. After eating, we drove back and I continued with my assignment.

Thomas Western @ Ong Lai, OUG

Grilled Chicken Chop with Mushroom Sauce - RM 8.50

At about 9.30pm, AL, ZS and MY came to the house. AL gave me the headphones I asked him to buy earlier from Sunway Pyramid. I then paid him RM49 for it. All of us tested it and agreed it was NICE!

Logitech Headphones - RM 49

I continued working on my assignment while getting distracted every half an hour or so. Finally at 1am, I completed everything. Everyone wanted a break too so we drove out for supper.

As usual, we went to Kinrara. I ordered Roti Planta and Iced Milo. The roti was very good but the Milo was thinner than paper! Today, we didn't laugh as hard as last time but there were more jokes so we did laugh more.

Iced Milo (AL's treat) - RM 1.60

Roti Planta (ZS's treat) - RM 1.60

Some of them weren't satisfied so we walked over to the Luk Luk truck. DY and AC then spent about RM7 each for a few sticks of food. By the time we got home, it was already 2.30am.

Since we were still awake, AL invited us to play Blackjack. After a two-hour session, we finally decided to call it quits. At the end of the night, I had an extra RM14 in my wallet.

Everyone went to bed at about 5am but I stayed up to write this post. It's already 5.35am and I shall get some sleep now. Gotta wake up at 7.30am tomorrow. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...