Monday, February 22, 2010

CNY 2010: Day Nine

Woke up at 10am today and quickly washed up. Then, I went downstairs to eat some chocolate biscuits before coming upstairs to chat. At about 11am, I started working on my assignment till it was 1pm.

Went downstairs for lunch before driving out to Sunway. Picked JW from Pyramid and we drove to SS15. After parking the car, we went to K3K. There, we ordered a giant curry puff, special bun, coffee, and teh tarik.

Giant Curry Puff - RM 4.50

K3k Special Soft Bun - RM 3.80

Iced Coffee - RM 3.30

The food here was okay but I find it very over priced. This is definitely my last time here. Anyway, after paying the bill, we got into the car and drove to Bangsar. Adventurous much.

We then had the Classic Chocolate Cake at BVII and went walking around for about 15 minutes. Then, I went home to take my laptop before dropping JW off at Sunway Pyramid.

Classic Chocolate Cake - RM 11.90

After that, I made my way to Sri Petaling and got into DY's house. They prepared some ingredients and we had a steamboat+TV dinner. I didn't really eat much as I was too full. Meanwhile, we watched some HK drama on his netbook.

Ingredients

The "boat"

My first serving

Then at about 8pm, we started working on our NML assignment. It turned out to be a productive night. We managed to cover 60marks worth of questions. The only reason why we didn't complete the other 40marks was because we didn't know how to do it.

Orange! She was there for us to "manja" =)

So at 10.30pm, I said bye and drove back home. Before that, I went to the petrol station to "feed" my car.

When I got home, I turned on the laptop and went to shower. After I came out, AC called me (I told him to) and we talked about some stuff (guys can gossip too okay!).

Continued writing this post till now while chatting with a few other friends. It's 12.30am already and I shall go to bed soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...