Sunday, January 17, 2010

Testing and Learning

Woke up at 9am today and started exploring my iPod Touch. Went downstairs at 10.30am and had a bun for breakfast. Tried out the applications till 11.30am. Stopped for a while to put on my contacts. This time, it took me about 10 minutes to get both lenses on.

Avatar Mode: ON

When everyone were ready, we drove to BSC and went to Chili's for lunch. After I ordered my food, mum and I went to Mac Studio. Fortunately, the still have screen protectors for sale. Mum bought the anti-glare one for me while I went downstairs to M&J.

I told the optician that my right vision was blur and she did some vision test. Then, she realized that I flipped the contacts (wore it inside-out). She put some fluorescent into my eyes and examined them to see if I did any damage.

Luckily, no harm was done. She then taught me a better way to identify the correct direction and let me put them on again. The trick was to look at the curve of the edges. With this knowledge, both lenses popped into my eye in less than 5 minutes.

Before leaving, I made another appointment for next week to see Margaret. That is to check if my lenses give me any more problems. I thanked Miss Kok and quickly went back to Chili's for lunch.

My "Country Fried Chicken Crispers" were already waiting for me when I arrived. Unfortunately, it was not as nice as the original Chicken Crispers. Anyway, I still managed to force all the food in my plate into my stomach (except the corn).

Country Fried Chicken Crispers - RM 24.95

The bill - RM 269.80

When everyone was done, MM paid the bill. We went back home after that and I started playing with my iPod again. Finally loaded some songs into the iPod at about 5pm.

My eyes were already tired by 5.30pm. When it was time to remove my lenses (6.30pm), I quickly took them off and put on my glasses. It was a great feeling! Still gotta get used to my contacts =(

Avatar Mode: OFF

Took my shower at 6.50pm and waited for the others to get ready. Then at about 7.20pm, we left the house and went for dinner. It was supposed to be a celebration for GG, Dad, and M's birthday but there weren't any cake.

Instead, we had an 8-course meal with the rest of the C family. This was where I tasted my first Yee-Sang for the year. Dinner was okay but we waited for quite a long time. Dad paid and all of us went our separate ways.

Back home, I started blogging while playing with my iPod till 11pm. Put my iPod aside and quickly continued blogging. It's 12.20am already and I shall go to bed now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...