Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY 2010: Day Seven

Woke up at 10am today and had some biscuits for breakfast. Then, I went to shower and got dressed. At about 12pm, we drove out to Sungai Long for US's open house.

Once we got there, we grabbed some food and sat outside. There were a lot of our relatives there and it was quite fun playing with the little (terrible) kids. About 2 hours later, we decided to explore the house.

This thing has my name on it!

UC (US's husband) then brought us into his Music Room and turned on some music for us. The surround sound was really good and realistic. His amplifiers costs RM100k and the speakers were about RM85k. And the cheapest thing in the room was actually a small wire. That itself costs RM3k.

Amps, Speakers, and other stuff

The two powerful amplifiers

After an hour of good music, we went downstairs and ate a little bit more. Then at 4.50pm, we thanked them and drove to Sri Petaling to pick M. We also managed to cajole XZ and brought him into our car.

By the time we got home, it was already close to 6pm. Took a nap and woke up an hour later. Then, I went to shower and ordered pizza for dinner. Dad went to attend two function while M had dinner at her friend's place.

3 Viva Pizzas (regular) and 2 Garlic Breads - RM 33

DGG and family came over and we had dinner together. The pizza wasn't that nice but it still filled my stomach. After eating, I came upstairs to use the laptop. At about 9.15pm, DGG and family went back home.

I came back up to continue blogging and working on my assignment. Then at 11pm, I watched an episode of CS. Chatted with DY for a while before I got ready for bed.

It's 12.30am already and I shall end this post here. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...