Friday, February 12, 2010

In The Mood for CNY

Woke up at 7am today and went downstairs for breakfast as usual. Showered and drove off to APIIT. Then, I walked over to ENT3 for our class. One hour later, class ended and we went back to the main building.

Then, we went to PitStop and ordered some waffles. At 10.30am, we went to the lab for Mr Dhason's class. Just like all his lab sessions, he did not teach us anything.

Chocolate & Peanut Butter Waffle - RM 2.30

At 11.30am, ZS, KW and I went to the library to borrow some books. Then, we made our way to DY's house. All of us waited for MY and AL to come over before we drove off to Puchong Curry Fish Head.

Yee Sang

Vege

Ham Dan Har Gou (Prawn Paste fried with Salted Egg)

Gu Lou Yoke (Sweet and Sour Pork)

York Choi Gai (Herbal Chicken)

We ordered a few dishes and AC paid the bill (RM151.90). Actually MY paid first and AC paid her back later. The food was good but kinda expensive. And during this meal, some people were doing some childish things. I told the person to stop but he (you know who you are!) ignored me.

After lunch, we went back to DY's house and rested for a while. Then, I dropped KW at the LRT before driving ZS back home. Drove on to Sunway and picked JW up from the side gate of her college.

Then, we went to Sunway Pyramid and parked all the way up at the rooftop! Made our way to Redbox and started singing from 3.30pm till 7pm. We had a fun time singing at the top of our voices but had to leave even before they shooed us out.

Our drinks (round one)

Our drinks (round two)

Both of us then went to Jaafar (famous mamak stall in Sunway) for dinner. I had a plate of Nasi Goreng Kambing (recommended by JW) and Teh Tarik. Right after we finished dinner, I dropped JW off and she went to get ready as she was going back to Ipoh in two hours.

Teh Tarik

Nasi Goreng Kambing - RM 5.80

Got home at 8.30pm to find nobody at home. Took a shower and started using my laptop. Suddenly had the CNY mood so I decided to download some CNY songs. At about 9.30pm, the rest of the family came home.

M told me she passed her "Undang" so grats to her. Later, I went downstairs to eat some leftover cakes while watching a CNY movie. Came upstairs again to start blogging and chatting.

It's already 1.20am and I think I shall go to bed now. Tomorrow I'd probably NOT sleep. If not mistaken, the Chinese believe this can EXTEND your parents life. Anybody wanna try it with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...