Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY 2010: Day One

Woke up at 10am and was wondering why nobody woke me up. So I got up and looked in the other rooms. Turns out, M and mum were still sleeping. I washed up and waited for the rest of them to get ready.

At about 11am, we drove to Segambut and visited our late grandfather's siblings. We stayed there for almost an hour and even finished 2 whole jars of cookies! When we were done, we drove on to our next destination.

CNY cookies and sweets!

The famous homemade Moon biscuits!

Fatt Gou

Longan Tea

The next stop was Kepong. We were there to visit our cousin's grandma (from their mother's side). We had some vegetarian noodles and watched TV for about an hour too before driving off.

After that, we drove on to BBJ and visited our grandma's brother. Took some photos, ate cookies, talked and chatted as usual. Then at about 5.30pm, we went back home.

I was lying on my bed listening to music from "Glee" when dad asked me to go visit CKK and family. So I got up and all of us walked over to their house. We stayed there till about 7.30pm before coming back home.

Not long after we got home, we got back into the car and went for dinner. Dad brought us to this vegetarian restaurant named "Tian Pin". We ordered few dishes and yee sang. The food was actually quite good and the service was really great.

Yee Sang + Vegetarian Dishes + Noodles - RM 229.80

When it was time to pay the bill, it came up to RM 229.80. I thought it was overpriced but dad seems to think that it is fine. Anyway, we made our way home because AP and family wanted to come visit us.

Back home, I quickly showered before our guests arrived. Then, I went downstairs to talk to them for till they went home. After that, I started blogging while M watched Glee. I got distracted and ended up watching it with her again.

It's already 1am and I shall end this post here. Goodnight everyone. Hope you enjoyed Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...