Saturday, February 6, 2010

Eating and Working

Woke up and realized it was already 12.20am. Went downstairs and mum told me to get ready for lunch. Waited for my turn to use the bathroom before going in to shower. Just as I put my towel on the rack, it broke...

Just as I finished putting on my contacts, I heard a honk from mum's car. Mum and E were already inside waiting for me to get in. After that, we drove to Bangsar Village and ended up at Mizu.

I ordered the Unagi set and all of us shared a Mizu Maki. The Mizu Maki was delicious and so were the unagi. The only thing that wasn't that great was the service here. We had to ask them to refill our tea unlike the other times.

Mizu Maki - RM 35.00

Unagi Set - RM 32.00

Mum paid the bill and we left the place at about 2.15pm. Then, we stopped at Bisou and decided to have 2 cupcakes. I had a "Mocha" while E had "Dark Secret". Mum and E said that the Dark Secret was nice but I still liked the coffee icing on "Mocha".

Mocha - RM 5.00

Dark Secret - RM 5.00

Mum met a very old friend there and talked to her for a while. According to mum, the last time we met was when I was a little kid. After their chat, we paid the bill and made our way home.

Back home, I started using the laptop to work on my assignment. Stopped at 6pm and started playing TTR3 while waiting for my turn to shower. Then at about 8pm, dad drove all of us to Section 17 for dinner.

The moment I set foot there, my nose picked up a HORRIBLE smell! It was from the market in the morning and nobody cleaned it. I can't believe these people can even eat at this place...

Anyway, I ordered Char Kuey Teow and had some Jin Long Pau too. It didn't taste that good but still filled my stomach. After that, we went to TMC and bought some groceries. Cereal, biscuits, milk, soft drinks, junk food and ICE CREAM!

Char Kuey Teow - RM 4.50

Jin Long Pau

Got back home at about 10.20pm and we watched Mr Bean: The Movie together. I came up at about 10.45pm and started writing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...