Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CNY 2010: Day Ten

Woke up at 4am today and I couldn't go back to sleep. Finally at 6am, I managed to doze off. An hour later, I woke up and got ready for class. Had some biscuits for breakfast before driving away to TPM.

For the second time, the camera didn't detect my number plate. Then, the stupid old guard told me to go park at Astro because I didn't have the ticket as proof. There were cars behind me so I just drove off.

Wasted RM3 to buy a parking coupon before parking outside Astro. AC then picked me up from there and we went to park at Car Park G. This time, the camera couldn't detect his number plate too! So he honked and honked until the guard used the remote to open the barrier.

After parking, we walked over to ENT3 and went to class. Ms Seetha wasn't teaching so we just chatted. AC gave us some souvenirs and let us try some biscuit from Hong Kong. And if you do the math, you will realize, that biscuit costs RM15!

This biscuit is RM15 wei! xD

Anyway, we went to an empty class later to work on our assignment. Then at about 2pm, we drove to Sri Petaling and went to DY's house. We were supposed to go for lunch but thanks to DY who was super busy, all of us skipped a meal! =(

Then at 3.40pm, we drove back to APIIT and went to class. Sat in class for 2 hours listening to the lecture talk about SQL. At about 6.30pm, we got into AC's car and he drove us back to our cars that were outside DY's house.

By the time I got home, it was already 7pm. Used the laptop for a short while before having dinner. Then, I came up to take a shower and continue working on my assignment.

At about 10pm, SS and family came to get something. I went downstairs to see them and we ended up watching Merlin till 11.10pm!

I quickly came back upstairs to work on the rest of my assignment. At 2pm, I felt satisfied with my work. Now all there is left is 10 marks worth of questions.

Started writing this post but ended up reading blogs as usual. It's already 2.45am and I shall go to bed soon. Doing some visiting tomorrow and staying over at DY's place. Night..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...