Monday, February 8, 2010

I Belong In My Room

Woke up at about 10am and used the laptop to work on my assignment. At about 1pm, I went downstairs for lunch and came back upstairs to use the laptop again.

Stayed in my room till I got an sms from mum at 5pm. She asked me to pick M up so I drove to SMKBB and waited for her. After picking her, we came back home and I went to my room again.

Took a short nap at 6.30pm till 7pm. Then, I went to shower and had dinner after I got out. Stayed downstairs for a while to watch TV with E. Played some TTR3 till it was about 9pm.

SS came and I transferred the latest episode of Heroes to his hard disk. Went downstairs and used the MSN on my iPod while waiting for mum.

She came back at 10.30pm and brought me to Starbucks. I ordered an Iced Caramel Macchiato and a Espresso Tiramisu. I keep seeing this two items appearing on my friend's blog but never tried it before.

The Tiramisu wasn't that great and so was the Iced Caramel Macchiato. We talked and drank till it was 11.30pm before making our way home.

Expresso Tiramisu

Iced Caramel Macchiato

Coffee Frappucino

Back home, I started blogging and uploading pictures. While waiting, I watched an episode of Bleach. It's 12.21am already. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...