Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Sleepover

Woke up at 9am and had cereal for breakfast. Then, I drove off to APIIT for class. AC was late so I went to class first. ZS was already there when I got in class. About 20 minutes later, the class started.

Another 2 hours passed and class was over. KW and I stayed back to work on something before I dropped him off at the LRT and went home.

Back home, I had lunch and started packing after that. Then, I took long nap. After that, I took a shower and loaded the stuff into my car. I then drove on to DY's house.

He came home just as I arrived. After unloading my stuff, I went to the back and played with DY's Golden Retriever and German Sheppard. Later, I started using my laptop while his Mini-Schnauzer laid on my lap.

At about 7pm, MY, AL, DY, HX and I went out for dinner. We went to Soon Fatt at Sri Petaling and ordered 4 dishes and two crabs. MY and AL ate the crabs while the rest of us had the other stuff.

Vege - RM 9.00

Beancurd - RM 8.00

Ribs - RM 12.00

Calamari - RM 15.00

2 crabs - RM 45.60 (RM38/kg)

AL Posing with the calamari

After dinner, we went to pick ZS from the LRT station and went back to DY's house. There, we started using the laptop till now. It's already 1.23am and I shall end this post here. Probably going for supper later. =p

+++++additional entry+++++

At 1.30am, we went out for supper. It was only AL, ZS an I. We decided to eat the mamak stall in Sri Petaling named "Kinrara". I ordered Roti Planta and Teh Limau Ais while the others ordered their stuff.

Roti Planta - RM 1.60

Teh Limau Ais - RM 1.40

For some weird reason, we started saying silly stuff which made us laugh damn hard. Even after that, we then laughed just because all of us were laughing. It was really fun but I'm sure the other tables thought we were DRUNK!

Anyway, we went back to DY's house at about 2.15am and brought our laptops to AL's room. We used the laptop for a while more before going to bed at 3am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...