Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life Is Interesting

Woke up at 7am today and thank goodness my iPod alarm rang. For some weird reason, the alarm on my phone didn't go off! Anyway, I had cereal and went to shower as usual. Was ahead of schedule so I decided to take my own sweet time driving.

Arrived at APIIT by 8.30pm but I couldn't get into the carpark. The guard didn't let me in so I had no choice but to park at Astro. Immediately smsed AM but she was too busy to reply me. Soon after that, AC, AL and DY arrived.

All of us took the shuttle bus to APIIT and walked over to ENT3. We were half an hour late but still didn't miss anything. When class ended, we hung out at another class till it was 10.35am. Then, we made our way to the next class.

Two hours later, class was over. We started planning for lunch and that was when some drama started. All of us then drove to DY's house and picked HX and MY. Before getting into MY's car, I realized a spider web at the back seat!

Curry Puff Bun - RM 1.80

Danish Potato and Chicken Puff - RM 2.20

Iced Coffee - RM 1.60

Anyway, we went to Lucky for lunch. ZS and I went over to King's and bought some bread for our lunch instead. Since we were sitting inside Lucky, I decided to order Iced Coffee. After lunch, something happened that made us go "WTF...".

Went back to DY's house and played with his dog for quite some time. Then, someone came over and it was all dramatic again. Despite all that, I can say I'm proud of the victims because they handled this issue well.

Since there was still so much time left, we continued staying there till it was 3.15pm. Once we got out of our house, the someone came and apologized to a few people. After that, everything got back on track. So I guess she was just having an extremely bad day...

We drove back to TPM and went for class after that. The lecturer wasn't here yet so we went to the convenient store and bought some drinks. AC paid for the drinks so I didn't go to the counter.

While chatting and waiting for the lift, I realized that there's a stick of Clorets in my hand! I actually took it for KW but forgot to pay for it!

I quickly ran back to the store, apologized and paid for it. The guy at the cashier then told me that he saw me taking it and knew I would come back to pay for it. I don't think he really saw it though...

Went back to class and sat there for 2 hours. Though I drank a can of Nescafe, I still dozed off at one point of the lecture. Anyway, class ended at 6pm and all of us made our way home about 20 minutes later.

By the time I got back, it was already 7pm. Quickly took a shower and put on my contacts. Laid on my lovely bed for a while before going downstairs for dinner. Then, I came upstairs and started writing this post.

After that, I ended up chatting on MSN with my iPod while watching TV. At about 10.15pm, mum, MM and I then went out to Pappa Rich for supper. It was our first time here and MM said that the waitresses dressed like nuns! LOL!

I ordered a Milo Dinosaur and Naan but none of them were that impressive. Overpriced is the best word to describe Pappa Rich. Ignoring the mediocre food quality and bad service, we had a fun time sharing stories about "funny" girls.

Chendol - RM 5.80

Milo Dinosaur - RM 5.80

Naan with Curry Sauce - RM 4.50

Mum paid the bill and we left at about 11.30pm. Back home, I installed the new printer for mum as I wouldn't be home tomorrow. Started packing my clothes and chatting while waiting for the pictures to be uploaded.

It's almost 1am already and I'm going to bed soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...