Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Unusual Day

Woke up at 6.30am today and went to use the toilet. Went back to sleep again and woke up half an hour later. After showering and putting on my contacts, I went downstairs for a quick breakfast and drove on to APIIT.

Walked over to ENT3 and sat in the class for an hour. The lecturer didn't teach us much though. And when she told us she read her students blog and found a bad comment, she printed it out and showed it to the student.

Right after that, I went to search my blog for bad comments on her. Lo and behold, one post came out with her real name! Haha, anyway, I'm not gonna edit it or delete it. I don't care what you think because what I post on my blog is my opinion. =)

After class ended, we used our laptops for a while before heading to Deli Nasi Lemak for brunch. I ordered Roti Planta as usual. Then at 10.30am, we paid and went to our next class. Another 2 hours later, we drove over to DY's house.

Roti Planta - RM 1.50

We waited for DY to settle something but then one thing led to another and eventually, we decided to call McDelivery as there wasn't much time for us to go out. So I called with my phone and they charged me RM2.20!!

McChicken Set (M) + Sundae - RM 13.05

And when the food came, they didn't give us the set price or the add-on price! That made our bill come up to RM 75 for just five of us! We quickly gobbled our lunch and packed up after that. Then, we drove back to APIIT.

We went to class and sat there for a very very sleepy 2 hours. Half the class were falling asleep! Finally at 6pm, class ended and I drove home. Traffic was slow outside MV because a bus broke down.

Back home, I took out my contacts and took a nap. Woke up at about 7pm and went to shower. Then, I had dinner and came up to chat. For some reason, I started chatting with people that I haven't talked to in a while. It was nice to catch up though.

Watched TBLA with mum, dad and E before coming up to use the laptop again. It's already 12.41am and I shall go to bed soon. Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...