Sunday, January 31, 2010

One Month Has Passed...

Woke up at 10am today and something sparked me to work on my assignment. When I was done, I went to shower and put on my contacts. Mum then brought J, E and I out to BV for lunch at Delicious. Dad wasn't here because he brought M for her competition.

I ordered the "Aglio Olio" to try as it was my first time. Unfortunately, it was too tasteless for me. Had to add some Tabasco sauce and chili flakes to give it some "spice". After that, we ordered the Classic Chocolate Cake for dessert and it was DELICIOUS!

Aglio Olio - RM 15.90

Hainanese Chicken Chop - RM 19.90

Classic Chocolate Cake - RM 11.90

Mum paid the bill and we went back home. She actually wanted coffee but all of us were too full. Got home at 1.30pm and I started uploading some pictures. Wrote parts of this post so that I won't have to spend so much time doing this tonight.

At about 2pm, I watched "The Accidental Husband" with my laptop. The movie was quite short and I didn't really enjoy it. Went downstairs for some ice cream before I came back up to relax on my bed.

At 6.30pm, dad called me and asked me to pick M up from Sri Kembangan. Half way there, dad called and said he could pick M up. Since I wasn't really sure how to get there, I asked dad to pick her while mum and I made our way home.

Back home, I quickly removed my contacts and went to shower. By the time I was done, it was already 7.50pm. Unfortunately, M, E and dad still wasn't home. They came back at 8.10pm and we had to wait more than half an hour before we could go out for dinner.

By the time we reached the restaurant, it was already 9pm. We went to Chatterbohkx and I ordered 22 (baked rice with pork). Unfortunately, the guy wrote 32 which was fried rice. It was good but kinda overpriced if you ask me.

Chicken Cube Fried Rice - RM 10.80

Iced Milk Tea - RM 3.80

When we were done, mum paid and we left the restaurant. I wanted to buy a cupcake from Bisou to try but they were already closing. So, we went back home instead.

It was already 10pm by the time we got home. Started blogging and chatting till now (11.41pm). I'm gonna end this post here so, good bye and good night...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...