Saturday, August 22, 2009

Primary Days...

Woke up at 9.45am today and ate some bread for breakfast. After that, I came upstairs to use the laptop. At about 12pm, dad drove us to town for lunch. SS joined us too. We were supposed to go to CapSquare but detoured to "Yut Kee".

Yut Kee Restaurant

This coffee shop was established since 1928 and was a very famous place according to dad. I ordered Pork Chop, French Toast, and Iced Coffee. SS ordered a "Roti Babi" for everyone to share. Dad also bought 2 "Kaya Rolls". Even though this place had many awards, I didn't like my experience here.

Lamb Chop - RM 12.00

Fish and Chips - RM 9.00

Pork Chop - RM 9.00

French Toast - RM 3.00

Iced Coffee - RM 1.70

Roti Babi - RM 7.50

Kaya Rolls - RM 4.00 (per roll)

Firstly, I didn't like the Hainanese style chicken chop. The chicken wasn't nice and the potato was the WORST ever! I also did not like the French Toast because it tasted weird. M loved it though.

Besides that, all the western food here, is cooked in the same way, DEEP FRIED! Tried the "roti Babi" but didn't like it too. Last but not least, the "kaya roll" was too plain! I'm sorry I gave them such a bad review. It's probably just not my type of food...

Anyway, dad paid up and we went back home. I then started using playing MS till about 5pm. Then, I stopped to chat. Took a short nap and woke up at 5.40pm. I then quickly showered and got ready to go pick my friends up.

Before leaving the house, I ate a piece of "Semi-glazed" donuts from Big Apple. Not that I'm advertising, but I still feel that Krispy Kreme's "Glazed" was MUCH MUCH TASTIER!!

Back to my day, I drove to the LRT station to pick SQ and her bf. Then, I drove on to Mid Valley to pick CT, HR and WL. After that, we waited for DK. I then led DK (LSY, S and QF in his car) to the BBJ LRT.

All of us then waited for KY, YS and YSY. When everyone was there, DK and I tailed KY's car to Kuchai Lama. All 13 of us went inside Little Tree cafe and sat down. Upon realizing that there wasn't much food to order, we walked out of the place!

Then, we decided to go to Station One. I ordered "Chicken Chop with Mushroom Sauce" and "Iced Wu Long Tea". We started chatting but I was the quiet one, listening more than talking. I dunno why, but we aren't as closed as compared to the primary days...

Chicken Chop with Mushroom Sauce - RM 12.90

Iced Wu Long Tea - RM 1.60

Food was really yummy today but the tea was tasteless. After dinner, YP came to join us. We started playing "Jengga" the plain version of "Uno Stacko". Everyone was then laughing and it was a happy moment. Sadly, I was the biggest loser! Lost twice, really disappointed...

Groupie!!

Total bill was RM 250.35. Some of them paid first and I paid them back later. Then, we took a group photo outside the restaurant. After that, I sent HR and CT back to their house at Taman Desa. Dropped SQ back home and then went home myself.

Reached my house at 10.20pm but nobody was home. Changed into my pajamas and started blogging and chatting. It's already 11.50pm now. I'll upload some pictures before sleeping. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...