Sunday, August 30, 2009

Merdeka Eve

Woke up at 9.30am today and had "Weetameal" for breakfast. After that, I came upstairs to watch YH and used the laptop. At about 11.30am, all of us went over to 97. Waited for GTM, GTA and AJ to arrive.

Then, we drove 2 cars to Lucky Garden for lunch. Went to "Nam Chuan" and I ordered "Sizzling Yee Mee". The noodles were just okay, nothing much. The adults talked for about 20 minutes before we went back to 97.

Sizzling Yee Mee - RM 5.00

Stayed there till about 2.30pm. Then we decided to go BVII for Starbucks. First, we went to the iPod shop to check some stuff out. Next, we went to Starbucks and I ordered "Dark Mocha Frap" Venti size.

Dark Mocha Frap (Venti) - RM 15.50

When all of us were done, we walked back to BV. Went back home to watch YH and surf the net. Showered before 6.30pm and went out for dinner later. Dinner was at "Chef Lou". Food was just okay as usual...

GTM paid the cheap bill and we went back to 97 and chatted. At about 9.10pm, we said "bye" to them and they went off to the airport. I quickly went home to get ready. Just as I was done, AC arrived at my house.

I went into his car and we drove to AuthenTeak. Waited for DY to meet us there. Then, we drove on to MistClub. A guy came over and we paid him RM 10 for each car. We had to wait for about 20 minutes because the "Nuffnang Counter" wasn't open yet.

Finally at 10.20pm, we got our tickets and went pass the security check. Unfortunately, HK was stopped from going in because he did not follow the dress code. We then went back to my house to get him a pair of jeans.

Tickets to Merdeka Hip Hop Fest

Made our way back to MistClub again and finally got in. As we passed the security, the bouncer "stamped" my wrist with invisible ink. When I put my wrist under the UV light, a cool flaming guitar can be seen!

Freaking awesome guitars on our wrist!!
How I wish I had UV light to see the cool stamp again...

We went inside the club and I was kinda disappointed. Everyone were just standing there drinking. To make thing's worst, they didn't even have a dance floor. We made our way to the bar and got our free drinks.

Some performances

We managed to get a total of 8 drinks for free. Ordered some Gin, Vodka, Whiskey and some other unknown stuff. Don't really know what we ordered because the bartender couldn't hear what we were saying.

All of us just stood there listening to the music till about 11.20pm. The party was getting boring and DY told us he was going back. We followed him outside and told him to go for Mamak. HX agreed so DY had to go too.

Just as they were walking to SNM, they saw "Baskin Robins" and decided to go there instead. We took our time deciding on what flavor to order. In the end, we ordered a quart of "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough" mixed with "Jamoca Almond Fudge".

Mixed Ice Cream (quart) - RM 30+

We each paid RM6 to AC and enjoyed our ice cream. Talked and joked till about 12.10am. We then decided to go home. AC dropped me back home and I went to take a shower. Started reading some blogs before blogging about today.

It's 2am now but I'm still waiting for the pictures to be uploaded. Happy Merdeka...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...