Saturday, August 8, 2009

MapleSea Day

Woke up at 9.15am and used the laptop for awhile. Then, I went downstairs to have some kuih for breakfast. Used the laptop to chat and facebook till 12.30pm. Had some porridge for lunch and started playing MS.

Dad came back an hour later and brought the rest of them out to lunch. They also took my phone to service. So, no phone for the day. Don't call me. Anyway, played MS again for about 2 hours since there was 2xEXP.

Stopped at 4pm and continued surfing the net. At about 5pm, I had some ice cream and went on to play Wii with M. We played till around 7pm. Cooled down and went to shower. When I came out, I went downstairs for my dinner. Kinda sad because its a weekend but I didn't go out.

At about 8.30pm, KW convinced me to create a new character. I then went on playing with it till 10.30pm. In that 2 hours, I somehow managed to get to level 22. Stopped for a while to restart the modem, drink water, and blog.

So right after I post this, I'm going back to mapling. Sorry I don't have any pictures today. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...