Monday, August 17, 2009

Another Week Starts...

Woke up at 7am and was still tired. Couldn't sleep the whole night... Anyway, there wasn't any cereal left so I had twiggies for breakfast. After that, I used the laptop till 7.50am before showering.

I reached APIIT just in time for class. Unfortunately, there was a long queue to get into the campus. So, we were late. Luckily, the lecturer didn't mind as she knew what was happening downstairs.

Long queue...

2 hours later, class was over and I went to the weekly group meeting. After that, we went to our cars to take our gym stuff. Then, we went to ENT4 and ate some light food. Finally, we went to the Gym at 12.30pm.

After an hour, we stopped and went to the sauna. Left the place at around 2pm and went to Million Castle. Since there was only 5 of us, we ordered a smaller set. The food and service was good as usual. Chatted mostly about MS the whole time. Lol...

4 dishes 1 soup - RM 71.20

Dropped ZS back at APIIT before continuing my journey home. Back home, I used the laptop to do some work before AM, SC and LZ came. They played with the Wii for about 30 minutes before going home.

I then played COD4 since it was raining heavily and I decided to turn off the modem. Was too into the game and ended up playing till 7.30pm. Showered and went downstairs for dinner. After that, I came up to settle some stuff.

Later, I had ice cream. SC then came over to help me reinstall COD4 on the Vostro. Played MS till 10.30pm and started blogging. Probably will be playing MS again after I upload the pictures. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...