Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aftermath...

Woke up at 7am and went to shower. After that, I tried to upload some pictures while ZS got ready. Both of us then went downstairs for breakfast. Then, we left the house at 7.50am and reached TPM.

We waited with AC and KW for DY and the rest to arrive. When everyone arrived, we started walking to our class at ENT3. Did a simple presentation today but I didn't perform very well. Kinda disappointed...

2 hours later, it was time for brunch. We drove to cars to OldTown and had the breakfast set as usual. I ordered Set 1 again since I wasn't that hungry. After eating, we paid up and went back to APIIT.

Breakfast Set 1 - RM 4.50

We then waited outside the lab for about 20 minutes before we could go into our lab... Did our MMA tutorial for an hour. Then, we went over to our CSA class. Mr Dhason gave us an open-book test and we did the test till 3.45pm.

All of us then went back home after the test. On the way home, a cat appeared out of nowhere! Couldn't stop in time and ended up rolling over it! I'm so sorry, may you rest in peace...

Back home, I watched "Doctor Who" and "Bleach 232". Then, I started playing MS for a while. Later, I went to shower and had dinner. Started Mapling again with KW till about 9pm. Then, SS and family arrived.

C and I played COD4 till about 10.30pm. M took my place and I went to play MS instead. Played till 12am and started blogging. I really should go to bed soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...