Monday, August 24, 2009

Just Relax!

Woke up at 7am and ate cereal for breakfast. Showered and got ready for college. Drove the Avanza today. By the time I reached TPM, it was only 8.15am. I even had time to refuel the car.

Before I parked, I went to buy my parking ticket. There AC and I stayed in his car to wait for AL. We needed to use the toilet so we ended up not waiting for him. Went to class and sat there for 2 hours...

After class, we had our weekly meeting again. Not long after that, the meeting was over. I then dropped KW at the LRT and went home. K was already at our house. Went to change and packed my stuff.

We then left the house and drove to Jalan Bangsar. The 3 of us waited for J to finish her tuition. Once she came out, she hopped in and we quickly drove to Gardens. Our "Redbox K-lunch" booking was at 12pm but we were 10 minutes late.

We quickly signed in and ordered our lunch. Mine was Gamberoni Pasta and Milk Tea. I had a really good time singing today. Compared to the IOI branch, I still preferred here. For only RM 11.50 (after tax), my gamberoni had THREE big prawns!!

Milk Tea

Gamberoni Pasta

Our session ended at 3pm and we paid the RM 46 bill. Before going home, all of us followed M to Borders to buy some books. At home, I didn't have anything important to do. Didn't feel like surfing the Internet or play MS.

Out of boredom, I decided to play SMG on the Wii. Played about 4 levels and stopped. Took a nap before taking my shower. At about 7.30pm, we finally left our house and went to PizzaHut for dinner.

We ordered the "World Hunger Meal 4". It came with 2 Regular Pan Pizzas, 4 bowls of soup, 1 pitcher of Revive (switched from Pepsi) and 1 garlic bread (upgraded from breadstix for RM 0.70).

Soup of the day

a Jug of Revive

Island Supreme

Hawaiian Chicken

Garlic Bread

The food here was quite good except for the "revive" which tasted funny. Their service here was also quite bad. After dinner, mum paid the RM 55 bill and we went back home. DGG and family was here but I went upstairs to use the laptop.

Tried out this new game called "Roller Coaster Kingdom" while blogging. This is why, it's 12am but my post is not completed yet. Gonna upload the pictures and go to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...