Friday, August 14, 2009

Feeling Unwell

Woke up at 7.15am today and had burger for breakfast. After showering, I drove on to TPM. Stayed in AC's car as both of us were early. Waited for AL and KW before we went to class. Had our PSPD lecturer for 2 hours...

We then went out of the campus for lunch. On our way out, we noticed that everyone entering the campus has to go through a temperature check. Leaving that aside, we went to Puchong and hunted for food.

Decided to try out this shop called Grill King. The waiter was a foreign worker and could speak fluent English but with a little bit of slang. I decided to order their "must try" dish called the "black sos noodle". We also order a plate of fries to share.

Grill King

French Fries - RM 3.20

Black Sos Noodles - RM 4.80

My noodles were actually quite tasty. Besides that, I also tried food from everyone else. All the food here was good. We definitely can come here again to try their other food. Paid the bill and went back to APIIT.

After parking, we went to campus but had to wait in line for about 10 minutes. For the first time, we actually had to queue to get inside college... Next, we went to the convenience store to buy a bun for Miss Jasrinder. That was her lunch....

She did another lecture with us for 2 hours. Class ended at 2.30pm and we went home. When I reached home, I started to feel woozy. But, I know this isn't H1N1 because I asked for this. There's a price for staying up so late for so many nights...

Used the laptop for about an hour before taking a nap. Woke up at about 7pm and went to shower. After that, I had my dinner and the went back to bed. At about 9pm, I woke up again because it was too noisy downstairs.

Thankfully, my headache was gone. I then started blogging till now (10.10pm). Probably will play a little bit of MS before going to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...