Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just Like A Holiday

Woke up at 10.45am today and went downstairs to eat some bread for breakfast again. Used the laptop till about 12pm and finally left our house. I didn't take my wallet because it went for a spin in the washing machine. Everything inside was wet...

Had to hang my wallet. Lol...

Mum drove the four of us kids to GTA's house. Arrived there at about 12.20pm. Our grandparents were also there. We stayed there till 1.20pm before MM and AC came. While waiting, I patted the dogs to get them familiar with me. Haha...

Introducing, Simba...

...and, Amber!

Amber "greeting" us.

We went to the food court in IKANO and I ordered a "Tori Katsu Don" from "Kanki Sushi". The set was just okay for the price we paid. Chicken wasn't that great but the crunchiness gave it some plus points. Salad and fruits were good. Green Tea and Miso Soup was below average though...

Tori Katsu Don - RM 15.90

After lunch, M and I walked to "Kik Kok" and bought a "Chocolate+Butter+Banana". Then, we went back to meet Mum. All of us then went back to GTA's house. Back there, we relaxed and played with the dogs.

Kik Kok (Chocolate+Butter+Banana) - RM 3.50

Well, it was mostly Amber licking me and me patting them. Suddenly, she licked both my arms and my left leg! After she settled down, I quickly went to the bathroom to wash her saliva off me.

Clean my right arm...

...and my left, please!

There's your reward, a carrot cube.

Aren't they adorable? I'll just post more pictures of them playing together...

Woof Woof!!

We stayed there till 5.15pm before leaving GTA's house. Dad was already home once we reached. I then helped him sync his phone to the laptop. Went to shower and all of us (including GM and A) squeezed into the Avanza and went to Kepong.

Met up with the rest of the "Lim" Family in "Ring Zhi". We had our vegetarian dinner and went home after that. Reached home at about 9pm and helped dad with his USB modem. It was some Vodafone modem tied with Celcom 3G.

Vodafone USB Modem

Although it's connection was slow, I still liked it because somehow it was enable to sign in "MSN" while my house's wifi couldn't! After that, I started chatting and surfed some blogs. Finally started blogging at about 11pm till now.

I still have a bunch of pictures to upload before going to bed. Gotta wake up early tomorrow. So, this post has to end here. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...