Sunday, January 10, 2010

Eating and Eating

Woke up at 11.30am and quickly went to the bathroom to wash up. Used the laptop while waiting for the rest of them to get ready for lunch. At about 12.30pm, I drove everyone to BV.

There were a bunch of firemen at the mall having some safety talk with the kids. I was actually quite surprised to see that these firemen were able to handle the kids so well.

The firemen giving some safety talk

"Crawl in Smoke" demonstration

Anyway, we went to Mizu for lunch. I ordered the Chicken Teriyaki set which was delicious! Sat there for a while before mum paid the bill and we went back home. Mum asked if we wanted to go for a drink but we were all bloated...

Iced Green Tea - complimentary

Beans (appetizer) - complimentary

Chawanmushi, Fruits, Pickled Vege, Rice, Miso Soup and Chicken Teriyaki - RM 20

The bill - RM 205.85

Back home, I watched a few episodes of Bleach till it was 3.30pm. Went downstairs to have some ice cream while watching Digi Music Top 20 on Hitz.tv. Came upstairs at 4.30pm and started watching episode 13 and 14 of Heroes.

Then, I took my shower and watched another episode of Bleach while waiting for the rest to get ready for dinner. At about 7.15pm, we left the house and drove to Tropicana City Mall. Met up with the rest of the L family for dinner.

All of us went to Taiwan Street and had dinner there. I just ordered a few plates of snacks to share with everyone as my dinner because I was too full to order a main course for myself. Most of us agreed the food here wasn't good at all. Mainly because the food lacked of flavor.

Yin Yong Pearl Milk Tea - RM 4.80

Pan Fried Dumplings - RM 8.90

Salted Chicken - RM 8.80

Floss Meat Toast - RM 5.80

French Toast - RM 4.50

Jewel Box Toast - RM 7.80

Hai Wang Roll - RM 6.80

Dad paid the bill and the bunch of us went hung around the mall for another 20 minutes before going back home. Before that, we stopped at TMC to buy some groceries. By the time we reached home, it was already 10pm.

The long long bill - RM 267.50

Watched an episode of Bleach before I started writing today's post. It's already 12am but I still have some pictures to upload. I'll probably go to bed as soon as the pictures are up. See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...