Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Saturday of the Year

M woke me up at 9am and I quickly washed up. All of us then got into the car and drove to "Grand City" for breakfast. SS and family joined us too. I ordered Roti Planta and Teh Tarik as usual. We talked till about 10.45am before going home.

Teh Tarik - RM 1.50

Roti Planta - RM 2.00

Once home, I went to my room and started arranging my stuff. Then, I took out the stuff from my cupboard and sorted them. About an hour later, I had a big pile of things to be thrown away. Was really nice to see my room so tidy.

Had to stop my cleaning spree because we had to go for lunch. Dad drove us to DGG's house and we picked DGG and XZ. Dad then brought us to Old Friend Cafe where SS and family met us there again.

I ordered grape juice, french fries, kaya butter toast and chicken chop. The juice was good but the toast wasn't that great. Chicken chop was nice and crunchy but it was also full of oil. French fries was crunchy but kinda tasteless though.

Grape Juice - RM 3.50

Kaya Butter Toast - RM 2.00

French Fries - RM 3.80

Fried Wanton - RM 4.00

Chicken Chop - RM 6.90

Dad had to be back for a meeting so he switched cars with SS and some of us had to follow him back. Since nobody else wanted to go home, I decided to follow dad. Back home, I continued cleaning my room again for about another hour.

D came online so I talked to him for quite some time. Then, I went downstairs to talk to SS and family who just arrived at our house. After that, I came upstairs to burn some DVDs till it was 6.30pm.

Used the laptop for a while before taking my shower. By the time everyone was ready, it was already 7.30pm. Dad had to go for a wedding dinner so mum brought us out. We went to Bombay Spice in Gardens as suggested by mum.

There, we ordered "Bhendi Masala", "Malai Kofta", Butter Chicken and Chicken Tandoori. We also ordered "Naan", "Buttered Naan", "Aloo Paratha" and Biryani Rice to go with the sauces. E ordered Mango Lassi while the rest of us just had water.

Mango Lassi - RM 9.00

Bhendi Masala (Okra) - RM 12.00

Malai Kofta (Potatoes) - RM 12.00

Butter Chicken - RM 20.00

Chicken Tandoori (1/4) - RM 24.00

Naan - RM 7.00

Buttered Naan - RM 7.00

Aloo Paratha (Naan with daal inside) - RM 8.00

Plain Biryani Rice - RM 10.00

Besides the fact that it is overpriced, the food here is actually quite delicious. My favorite was the Malai Kofta and Butter Chicken. The sauce from those two mixed with the various naans were great. Didn't like the "Chicken Tandoori" and the "Bhendi Masala though". Rice was definitely not worth it.

My plate is 4 times bigger than the stuff we ordered

After mum paid, we walked around the mall for about half an hour. Then, we made our way home. I played this flash game called "Shadow of the Warrior" and finally finished everything by 11.40pm.

Realizing how late it already was, I quickly start writing this post. It's already 1am and I have wrote enough for the day. Now, I just have to wait for the pictures to be uploaded. Still have 10 more to go before I can say "Good Night"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...