Monday, January 18, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Mum woke me up at 8am and asked me to go breakfast with her. So I quickly washed up and hopped into the car. Picked GG and PP up before we went to d'lish at Bangsar Village. We were the second customer there.

Mum and I shared and Big Brekkie and so did GG and PP. The waiter was so blur that I was so sure she will misunderstand us and take the wrong order. And I was right, she did mess up the order. She gave us an extra cappuccino and another omelet!

Big Brekkie - RM 19.80

Her colleague came to help solve the problem and said that she might have misunderstood us. She then took the extra orders back to the kitchen. After that, the girl that served us came to confront us and said "Just now you ordered bla bla bla, right? So I give you bla bla bla".

We then explained to her what we ordered and she still dared to walk out on us! Later while eating, I heard her colleague explaining to her and she tried to give some excuse. Then, the colleague said one last thing to shut her up "We cannot argue with the customer". In your face b*tch!

GG says this restaurant has "Four Stars"

GG were telling me some stories and gave me his opinions on certain things. After I finished my portion of breakfast, I ordered another Caramel Slice to try. Turns out, it wasn't that great but was still edible though.

Caramel Slice - RM 4.80

After mum paid the bill, we went to KL Sentral. PP and I went to the bus station to buy 2 bus tickets for tomorrow. Once I got back home, I quickly got ready for Sunway Lagoon and drove off to meet my friends. Since we were going to the wet park, I didn't want to bring my camera. =(

The bill - RM 49.20

Stopped along the road outside Sunway Medical Center to wait for AL's car to arrive. Then, I followed him to park our cars. Ended up in the Sunway Tower car park after a few minutes. After parking, I went to meet AL, MY and ZS.

They haven't had their breakfast and it was already over 11am. So, we decided to have lunch at Wendy's. I ordered the "Pack 1" which came with a Crispy Chicken Burger and a soft drink. I also ordered the Frosty add-on for only RM 1.50.

We ate our lunch while waiting for DY to come. He joined us a few minutes later and went to Bread Story to get his lunch. After that, all of us walked to the entrance of Sunway Lagoon.

MY and AL brought us to the alternative entrance where there were less people. After paying RM 48 (Amusement Park + Water Park), we got our watches (their version of wristbands) and went inside.

Once we got in, we were already at the Water Park. Before we did anything, we rented the unlimited luggage locker (RM30) and put all our belongings inside. Then, we walked to the dry park and rode on every ride for at least once.

By the time we covered the Dry park, it was already 3.30pm. AL and MY had some food while the rest of us just relaxed for a while. Then, we went to ride on the slides and played at the beach area.

When we got bored, all of us went to the wave pool. We stayed there for about an hour and got our fingers all crinkled up. Finally at 5pm, we came out and hit the showers. So after packing our stuff, we went out of Sunway Lagoon.

We kept our stuff in our cars before going to Sunway Pyramid. AL and MY went shopping while ZS and I walked around killing time. Went to look for DY in the IT section later. At about 7pm, we drove to Yuen Steamboat for dinner.

After we were seated, we saw a whole tray of chicken wings DISAPPEAR in less than one minute! Realizing it's popularity, we quickly prepared for the next refill of wings. Meanwhile, we continued eating our dinner.

Someone told me the wings are here about half an hour later. The moment I heard that, I quickly went to grab as many as I could. There were at least 6 people there taking one piece every second!

When everything was gone, I only had 5 wings on my plate. Luckily, DY was one of the other people and he managed to score 7 wings.

Continued eating till all of us were STUFFED! Overall, the buffet wasn't that great but it was still a fun thing to do with a group of chatty friends. At 9pm, we paid the bill and went off. The guys were staying over at DY's place but I didn't want to go. So, I drove home instead...

Before going home, I went to refuel my car. By the time I got back home, it was already 9.45pm. Quickly went to shower and put on my contacts once I got out. I am actually suppose to wear them for 7 hours today but I didn't have time.

So, I have to wear them until I decide to go to bed for today. Meanwhile, I chatted with some friends while blogging and uploading a few pictures. Helped dad with the computer before continuing this post.

It's already 1am and I shall go to bed now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...