Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Woke up at 9am today and had a few biscuits for breakfast. Took my shower and put my contacts on. After that, I drove to TPM and went to class. I was 5 minutes late and was lucky that the class hasn't started.

Vision wasn't really clear so most of us went to the front. The lecturer wrote some notes on the board and so we copied it. During the break, I explained to DY and AC how the Linked List works.

Class ended at 12.30pm and we went to our cars. DY, ZS and KW had their own things to do while AC, AL and I went to MY's house. We bought tickets for "Spy Next Door" using her WiFi before we drove over to Gardens.

We arrived in Gardens at about 1.30pm. AC parked his car and hopped into mine. Then after I parked, we walked up to the mall. AC then told me he forgot where he put his parking ticket. So we decided to go back to my car and look for it.

Unfortunately, it wasn't there! One more possible place would be AC's car. We walked all the way to his car too realize it wasn't there too! So, we decided to walk to my car again. On the way there, I asked AC to check his bag and pockets.

That's when he told me his ticket was in his jacket pocket! WTF, he wasted our time and energy for no reason! ARGH!

Ignoring that, we walked over to Mid Valley and went to collect the tickets. Then, we went to Carl's Jr where we joined MY and AL for lunch. I got myself the Charbroiled BBQ Chicken Burger Combo although it wasn't the cheapest burger there.


Charbroiled BBQ Chicken Combo (Large) - RM 19.45

The bill - RM 42.90

The fries were great and the drink was refillable. My burger was too dry but it was still okay. Even so, I still think that the food here is OVERPRICED. I'd rather go to Subway or McD as one burger here costs twice the price of those in McD.

Once we finished our lunch, we went into the cinema. The movie just started so we quickly sat down and enjoyed the rest of it. Movie ended at about 4.10pm and we got out of the hall. It was actually quite a nice family movie to watch as they had gadgets, jokes, and some action blended into it.

Before going back home, I visited the Premium Washroom. It wasn't that great compared to the washroom in the Garden's Club but at least there were towels to dry my hands instead of tissue paper.

Got back home at about 5pm and I started using the laptop. Then at 6.30pm, I took my contacts off and went to shower. After that, I had my dinner and came upstairs to continue using the laptop.

At 8.30pm, I went downstairs for some ice cream and also watched some TV. Then, DGG and family came to our house, followed by SS and family. They stayed at our house till 9.50pm as it was getting late.

I came upstairs later and started writing this post. Got distracted again as usual and ended up reading some articles. It's 12.10am already and I shall go to bed now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...