Thursday, January 28, 2010

Typical Day

Woke up at 7am today and did the same old stuff. Arrived at the parking lot and saw AC in his car. We took the shuttle van as usual and went for class. The two hours of VB was nice as I was taught something new.

After class, all of us went to L1-9 for our NML test. It was quite an easy paper but there were still some stuff I didn't know how to answer. Even so, I'm pretty confident on getting an "A" here.

All of us went to McD for lunch and somehow A joined us. I got myself a McChicken Set and ordered the sundae ice cream (add-on). Sat there till about 1.45pm before we went back to APIIT.

My lunch - RM 7.55

KW and I went to class while the rest went to park their car. The lecturer came in and started teaching us a new chapter. Moments later, AC called and told me they weren't going to come for class. WTF!

Ignoring them, we stayed in class till it ended at 3.30pm. We had to wait quite a while before the shuttle van arrived. Dropped KW off at the LRT before driving back to Bangsar. Since I was still early, I went to refuel my car before picking M from school.

Back home, I stayed downstairs for about an hour playing a TD (Tower Defense) game on my iPod. Took off my contacts and went to take a bath. When I was done, it was already 7pm. Even so, I still decided to watch the second last episode of Glee.

That particular episode was very gloomy because that was where all the bad stuff happened. Had my dinner at 8pm and quickly came up to watch the last episode. This episode wasn't any better but the ending was comforting. Enjoyed the final song though.

Now, we will just have to wait till they continue airing the rest of the episodes of season one in April. If I'm not mistaken, there are four more episodes for Season one. Can't wait to see what happens then.

At 9.30pm, E and I followed mum to pick M from tuition. Right after that, we went to Bangsar Village because M needed to take some passport-sized pictures. Later, we went to Starbucks and bought some drinks.

Venti Java Chip Frappucino - RM 13.50 (after tumbler discount)

It got rather noisy and uncomfortable after sitting there for 20 minutes. All of us agreed to go home so we quickly left the place. Once back home, I used the laptop to start blogging and chatting.

It's already 12.20am and I shall end this post here. Going to bed soon. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...