Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday M

Woke up at 7am today and used the laptop for a short while. Then, I went down for breakfast and got ready as usual. After putting on my contacts I got out of the house and started driving to college.

After parking at the Maxis car park, A came to tell me that the shuttle van won't stop here anymore. So, we were forced to park at the Astro car park which was even further than the Maxis car park!

Met up with AC and AL before we got into the shuttle van. Then, we went to the lab for Mr Hany's class. Two interesting hours later, our class ended. We went to PitStop for some snacks before proceeding to our NML class.

Another 2 hours later, we went out to Good Tea for lunch. I ordered Claypot Chicken Rice and it was the last to arrived. I had to finish it quickly to avoid being late for class. Right after I finished, we drove back to TPM.

Iced Coffee - RM 1.50

Claypot Chicken Rice - RM 4.50

The lecture just started as we went into the class. We did some exercise and revision till it was 3pm. We stayed in class for another half an hour before leaving APIIT. I then drove to BSC for my appointment with Margaret of M&J.

I was 15 minutes early so I decided to walk around the mall. Then at 4.30pm, I went to M&J and had a quick check-up session. About half an hour later, I was ready to go home. Paid the parking ticket and drove back.

At home, I used the laptop till 5.30pm. Then, I took out my contacts as I have already been wearing them for 10 hours. Everyone got dressed and went to BV to celebrate M's birthday.

We went to Theobrama's Chocolate Lounge where we ordered a Chocolate Affair (fondue), a slice of Black Forest cake (that comes with tea) and some Chocolate drinks! Showed dad the wonders of my iPod Touch and I am glad he thinks it is worth it.

Black Forest + Tea

Ms Coco Frappe

M's Birthday Fondue

Though it was M's birthday, she only got a "Happy B'day" written with White Chocolate over the fondue. Compared to Dad's birthday cake, this was really worthless. Just before 7pm, we paid the bill and went back home.

I started using the laptop till 8pm before taking my shower. Then, I had my dinner and watched a bit of The Oprah Show. Came back upstairs and looked into my DBDS assignment. I was so engrossed in it and when I realized it was 11.30pm, I quickly stopped. Though it isn't done, I am happy to say that the program is 80% ready!

Went downstairs to have some satay and water. Came back upstairs and started blogging till now. It's already 1.10am and I have to wake up at 7am later! Damn! Going to bed now, night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...