Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What We Do On Wednesdays

Woke up at 9am this morning and had 2 egg tarts for breakfast. Later, I took my shower and got dressed as usual. Drove off to college and arrived at 10.15am. Waited for AC and AL to arrive before waiting for the bus.

Waited for more than 20 minutes and the shuttle still did not arrive. All of us tried to hide beside the security booth as the sun was GLARING! AC got fed up and called APIIT. 10 minutes later, the shuttle van arrived.

Unfortunately, not everyone were that civilized to realize they came later than us. Those that came later than us ran to the van and AC started insulting them indirectly. Read his blog post to read about his day.

So another 15 minutes later, the shuttle van came back to pick us up. By the time we walked to class, we were already 45 minutes late. Mr Dhason was cool about this though. Quickly wrote down the notes on the board and caught up with the class.

Then at 12.30pm, class was over. A friend drove DY to the Maxis car park and DY came back to pick us up. Then, he dropped AC, AL and I back at the car park to get our cars. I drove back to APIIT and picked KW. He went down at the LRT station.

Made my way to MY's house and we bought tickets to "Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel". We wanted to watch "Vampire's Assistant" but there weren't any nice seats left. After that, we drove off to Gardens.

Waited for everyone to arrive before going to Subway for lunch. Before that, ZS ans I accompanied AC to Maybank as he was running out of cash. The sandwich of the day was Meatballs Marinara so I ordered that.

Meatballs Marinara (6 inches) - RM 7.88

By the time I gobbled down the sandwich, my hands were covered in all kinds of sauces. Went to the washroom before I rejoined my friends at the table. When we were done, we walked around the mall for a while before going to GSC.

We went to the counter but they asked for 5 students card. AL and MY were still looking at some stuff so we went to the Ticketing Kiosk instead. After all the verifications were complete, the machine returned my credit card with NO TICKETS.

Cursed the machine and we went to the Gold Class counter after that. The trainee couldn't handle the situation so he asked his superior, Alex Goh, to assist us instead. In less than a minute, he printed the tickets for us and asked us to "enjoy our movie". That really made our day.

Met up with the rest of them before going into the cinema. There were a huge bunch of people crowding the entrance but not going in. We showed the worker our tickets and he let us in. He also told us that those people were waiting to go watch Avatar in 3D.

So we went into Hall 3 and waited for the movie to start. This is probably the second time EVER watching the cinema commercials with my college mates. Anyway, Alvin and the Chipmunks was a great movie.

It was very funny throughout the movie and had some typical sad parts too. Besides that, I liked how they sang those popular songs in their chipmunk voices. It was also great to see some familiar faces in the movie like Quest Crew, Charice, and Kathryn Joosten (Mrs McCluskey from Desperate Housewives).

Movie ended at about 4.30pm. We then walked around for another 15 minutes before making our way home. Had some snacks before taking a nice shower. Later, I started up my laptop and it restarted by itself for no reason.

Anyway, I tweeted a few friends while writing this blog post. Stopped at 7.30pm and went downstairs for dinner. Came upstairs and rewrote the notes for today's lesson. Was happy with what I did and went downstairs to watch some TV.

DGG and family came over to visit us followed by SS and his family. Watched "Wipeout" together till it was about 10pm. Everyone went back and I came up to continue blogging and chatting.

Gonna end my post here since I don't think there will be anything happening anymore tonight. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...