Monday, January 4, 2010

The Last Day

Woke up at 8.30am today as I couldn't sleep well. Probably need another few days to fully adapt to my new pillows. Went downstairs for some water before coming up to use the laptop. At about 10.30am, I got dressed and followed mum out.

We went to Amcorp Mall since mum wanted to sell her old camera body. Once we got there, mum remembered that the shop does not open on Mondays. So we paid RM 3.00 for the parking and went back home.

Tweeted with AC for about half an hour before going to bed. Woke up just before 3pm and went downstairs for lunch. The caterer did not send our lunch so GM had to cook. Came upstairs and watched "The Day The Earth Stopped" which was a waste of time.

Watched some TV downstairs before coming upstairs and programmed a mixer for the rubik's cube last layer. Had dinner at about 7.40pm and watched Ben10 with E. After I took my shower, I started chatting while writing this post.

And since I didn't have any pictures for today, I've decided to upload a close up of a mystery object. You guys have fun guessing what it is. Pretty obvious if you ask me. It's a fan.

Mystery Picture No.1

Anyway, it's already 11pm and I'm gonna try sleeping now. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...