Friday, January 15, 2010

What The FRIDAY!

Woke up at 7am again today and quickly went downstairs. Had Koko Krunch for breakfast and came up to shower. Left the house at 7.55am and went to pick AM up. I then dropped AM at APIIT before I went and parked my car.

I went into the shuttle van but the driver asked everyone to get down and take the bus. That was a wise move because there were at least 25 of us waiting for the shuttle van. The bus stopped at ENT3 and I went down.

Got to class even before the lecturer arrived. Later, our lecturer gave us the tutorial questions and discussed the answers with us. An hour later, class was over. We went to Deli Nasi Lemak where AL and DY had their breakfast.

After that, we walked back to the main building and waited for our second class to start. At 10.30am, we went to the lab but the lecturer wasn't even teaching! He just gave us the Ubuntu CD and collected it at the end of the class. WTF!

Really regretted not going for the earlier lab session at 9.30am. At least that lecturer taught us some stuff and not just sit around wasting time. After class ended, AC and I went up to PitStop for some snacks as we were HUNGRY!

French Fries (L) - RM 2.90

Waffles were still unavailable so I ordered a large plate of french fries. We ate the fries while sitting there and exploring each others Digital Sony Cameras. After paying the bill, we went back to the lab to look for the rest of our gang.

They were already packing and ready to go for lunch. We got into the shuttle van and went to our cars. Then, we drove to Sun Ming in Taman Connaught for lunch. Both cars were lucky to find a parking spot without wasting much time.

Inside, we ordered our food and drinks. I ordered Char Siew Rice and we shared a pot of tea. The food were served in quite a short time and the girl that collected our money was much more polite today.

Char Siew Rice - RM 4.50

After our lunch, we went to the pet shop nearby to look at some stuff. When we were done, all of us drove back to TPM and parked at the Maxis Car Park.

We waited for 30 minutes before AC called Mr Anthony. He said he will ask someone to come over but 15 minutes later, there were still nobody to be seen. AC called again and this time, they said Mr Anthony was out. WTF!

In this 45 minutes, we have seen the IRIS Shuttle Van come and go for FIVE TIMES and yet there were NO SIGHT of the APIIT Shuttle Van! WTF!

We didn't want to wait anymore because class was going to start soon. So, AC, AL and DY dropped ZS, KW and I at APIIT and went back to pick another 2 strangers up. By the time they was done, there was a van waiting so they came to join us.

Unfortunately, the lab was FULL of people! There were at least 28 people when there were only 16 computers! We had no choice but to wait for the later lab session at 3.30pm. But a few minutes later, the lecturer announced to everyone that he is canceling the class. WTF!

When asked for the class, he told them that he had no mood to teach! Is that even a valid reason? All of us waited for 4 hours to attend this class and he cancels it without teaching us a single thing! WTF, this got everyone so unhappy!

Anyway, we used the laptop for a short while before packing up and going to Student Services. We went to meet Miss Eeish and asked her about the universities that we could transfer to after our diploma.

Talking to her was quite helpful and we got some doubts cleared. After that, we wanted to take the shuttle van but the driver told us that they are going to the airport with it. WTF! So instead of the van, they transported us using an old car.

It could only fit 5 people so we asked AC to get in and let the other students get in the car too. About 10 minutes later, AC came and sent us to our cars. Said bye to each other before we made our way home.

Traffic was a little heavy while coming down from Mid Valley. By the time I got home, it was already 4.40pm. I then went to shower and started blogging. Had an ice cream break at 5.20pm and watched an episode of Heroes after that.

Then at 6.10pm, I went downstairs for some water. While solving the cube, it slipped out of my hand and hit my cup of water. Most of the water inside the cup then splashed into the carpet below my feet. WTF!

Mum came back soon after that and I showed her the list of universities that are tied with APIIT and told her about QUT (suggested by Miss Eeish). I found out from their website that it is located in Brisbane, which is where GTM and family are staying.

Ignoring that, I came upstairs to put on my contacts. This was only my second day with the lenses and it took me half an hour to put both lenses into my eyes. When I was done, all of us went to Mama Sayang at Old Klang Road for dinner.

While waiting for our food, I realized that with my contacts, everything looked BIGGER! I was looking at my palms for about 2 minutes as I couldn't believe it. I felt just like Jake Sully when he just put on his Avatar! WTF!

Avatar Mode: ON

Eating was also kinda weird because the portions looked HUGE and so I didn't want to eat that much. Anyway, it was a nice vegetarian dinner and I was contented and satisfied. We went back home and few of us went over to 97.

Sweet and Sour Mushrooms - RM 17.70

Yam Basket - RM 16.70

Butter Prawns - RM 11.70

Sambal Sapling - RM 11.70

Fried Kuey Teow - RM 5.70

Sea Coconut - RM 3.50

Stayed there till it was 10pm and I came back quickly. Took both my contacts out and washed them before putting them back into the case. When I put my glasses back on, everything went back to normal.

Avatar Mode: OFF

I'm gonna end this post here because I'll be going over to 97 to watch American Idol with MM till 12am. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...