Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Short Class, Long Day

Mum woke me up and told me that AM called. Then I remembered that I asked AM to call me at 8am. I checked my phone and realized I accidentally turned off the volume. So that's why she called the house phone! Haha.

Went downstairs for some water and read the newspaper. Came back up to do my usual routine before picking AM up. We then went to Old Town White Coffee in Bangsar South. I ordered the toast set and AM asked for the meehoon set.

AM's Breakfast Meehoon Set - RM 3.90

My Breakfast Toast Set - RM 4.50

Iced Black Tea from the sets (I had both the drinks)

AM also bought a pack of stuff which comes with a diary, a citizen card, a calendar, and some vouchers. I salute the marketing team because the vouchers were such a cheat! 99% of the promotions are only applicable with at least one purchase. Get a free blablabla when u spend RMXX and above...

"Premium Set" - RM 13.90

Anyway, AM paid the bill and we drove to TPM. As usual, I dropped her off and went to park my car. The guard asked me to double park and I did since there wasn't anywhere else to park. I was also lucky to get into next shuttle van.

Was in class by 10.20am and waited for the others to arrive. Class started at about 10.45am and went on till 12.30pm. After class, TZ dropped all of us (DY, AC, AL, A and I) to our cars. Then, we drove to MY's house.

The bunch of us went to the opposite house and went in to look around. DY might consider renting the house and it seemed nice and pleasant. After that, AL, MY, AC, ZS and I went to Permaisuri, Cheras for lunch.

AL brought us to Q Bistro which AC liked. If you ask me, I think the food here are overpriced. They even charge RM1 per hour for using the power point! And since it was noon, only 40% of the items in the menu were available. Click here to read AC's opinion.

Anyway, I ordered Nasi Goreng and Teh Tarik. It didn't really impress me but AC said his Nasi Kandar was nice. AL ordered some wedges and again, it didn't make me crave for more. KFC wedges are even better than this.

Teh Tarik - RM 1.20

Nasi Goreng - RM 3.50

After we paid the bill, we went to "Save Mart" and bought 2 packets of rice each. ZS accidentally did something which made AC laugh like mad. We then put the rice in the boot of my car. Drove to AL's car to unload the rice.

To our surprise, one bag of rice got punctured and half of the rice fell to the floor! AL quickly scooped the rice up and put it into a plastic bag. Then, AC went to JPJ to renew his driving license, AL and MY went somewhere else, while I drove ZS back to APIIT.

Got back home at 4pm and I used the laptop till about 5pm. Took a short nap before I got up to find directions to Modesto's. After everything was complete, I drove off to Desa Sri Hartamas for the Astro b.yond Blogger's Night.

I didn't really know where Modesto's was so I just drove to Desa Sri Hartamas and started going in circles. Traffic was also very heavy, not surprising since it is now the "in" place. After I located Modesto's, I parked at the field nearby and paid RM5 for it.

Sneak Preview: Mr. Henry Tan giving his speech

The food provided was good and the drinks were all free. Met three new strangers and quickly became friends with them. The event itself was kinda boring although the murder mystery game was fun. Click here (tomorrow) to read my blog post on the event.

After they announced the winner of the TV+Astro, it got pretty boring. The atmosphere was so dead with just one random guy dancing at the entrance. Since there wasn't anything else to win, we decided to go home.

Drove JW and PS back to their hostel and rent house before I went back home. Had a really nice talking to both of them. I guess meeting new people is always fun, unless you meet a weirdo or jerk.

Anyway, I started telling my sisters about what happened in the event for about 15 minutes. Then, I used the laptop till 12am before taking my shower. Turned on my air-cond and started blogging and chatting.

It is already 3am and I am going to sleep NOW. Have to wake up at 7am tomorrow and that leaves me with 4 hours of sleep. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...