Thursday, January 14, 2010

Of Car Keys and Contacts

Alarm rang at 7am but I snoozed it for another 15 minutes. Woke up later to shower and wash up. As I was about to leave the house, I couldn't find my keys! Called mum and she told me she took it, WTF!

Had to wait for her to come home before I could drive to college. Waited for so long before she got back home. Quickly went to pick AM before driving to TPM. Dropped AM and went to park my car.

There were more than 20 students there and I was kinda down because I thought I was going to be very late. Luckily, the shuttle bus came so nobody had to wait for the next van. Was 15 minutes late but still managed to finish my VB program.

After class, we went to PitStop for some snacks. They were not selling waffles today so I didn't want to order anything. When the others were done, we went to our NML class and sat there for 2 hours.

Class ended at 12.45pm and we drove over to McD for lunch. I ordered the Fillet O Fish McValue Set and paid another RM1.50 to get the Chocolate Sundae. My lunch was very good and the sundae made me content.

My lunch - RM 7.80

We went back to TPM and parked at Maxis. Unfortunately, the shuttle van was taking a lunch break. We had no choice but to take the APIIT-LRT bus. The bus went all the way to the LRT before going back to APIIT.

By the time we reached our class, it was already 2.20pm (45 minutes late). The lecturer gave us some exercise and discussed the answers with us later. Our lecture finally ended at 3.45pm. Went back to our cars and drove off...

I went straight to BSC and met with Margaret in M&J. She was teaching my sister to put on her contacts while I waited for my turn. At about 4.50pm, she taught me how to do it while my sister practiced.

My contacts and solution

For her to put the contacts into my eyes, it took her at least 10 tries. And when I tried, it took me a very long time before I finally got it into my eyes. Getting it out was much more easier. After a few more practices, she taught us how to wash our lenses properly.

At about 6pm, we left the place and went back home. Watched the ending of "Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie" with E before I got upstairs. I laid on my bed and fell asleep.

I enjoyed the nap and could have even slept till the next morning. But I forced myself to wake up at 8.30pm because I still have to shower, have dinner, and blog. So I went downstairs to have my dinner.

Started to use my laptop after I showered. Read some blogs and chatted with some friends while I wrote this post. It's 12.40am already and I can finally go to bed. Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...