Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Am Bored

Woke up at 7am today and had Koko Krunch for breakfast. Showered and got dressed before driving off to APIIT as usual. Waited for AC to arrive before we took the shuttle van to ENT3. Walked to class and we still had time to relax before class started.

After the one hour class, we went to Deli Nasi Lemak as usual. This time, I just ordered a Roti Planta to fill my stomach. Then, we went over to our next class and sat there for another 2 hours.

Roti Planta - RM 1.50

Right after the class ended, we walked back to the main building for last Friday's lab replacement. Another 2 hours later, the class was dismissed and we could finally go for lunch.

We went in 2 cars to Goon Wah at Jalan Kuchai Lama for lunch. They are famous for "Yue Tau Mai" but most of us didn't want to order that. Instead, I had their "Claypot Lou Shu Fun". The way they cooked it was very different and I still liked it.

Claypot Lou Shu Fun - RM 7.50

After everyone was done, we paid up and went back to APIIT. We were the first ones to get into class today. At about 4.10pm, the lecturer came in and started the lecture. Finally at 6pm, all of us went back home.

Surprisingly, the traffic was very smooth today. I got home in about 20 minutes without even speeding. Once I got home, I took a shower and quickly put my contacts on. I am suppose to wear them for 8 hours today but 7-12 is only 5 hours. Haih...

Putting my contacts on today was an easy task. Both lenses went into the eyes on my second attempt. Used the laptop for a short while before going down for dinner. Later, I came up to use the computer again.

At about 9.20pm, I went down to have some ice cream while watching TV. Came back up to start blogging and chatting till now. It's gonna be 12am soon and I shall go to bed now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...