Thursday, January 7, 2010

Very Interesting Day

Woke up at 7am and did the usual stuff. Left the house and arrived at TPM by 8.15am. Parked my car and got into AL's car with AC. AL then parked in front of APIIT since the guard wasn't there. Made our way to class and were the first ones there.

Mr Hany started the class by asking us to download the tutorial and create the program. After more than one hour, our programs were completed. Then, he gathered us and showed us his program which only were FIVE LINES!

He should have just showed us that and saved us some time! But anyway, I had to admit it was a good learning experience. After class ended, we went to PitStop for some snack. I ordered Peanut Butter Chocolate Waffle and it was quite tasty.

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Waffle - RM 2.30

ZS didn't come to college today as he wasn't feeling too well. Somehow, WS joined us in class so he ended up eating with us too. Talked and ate our morning snack till it was about 10.40pm.

Later, we made our way to class. Mr Goh taught us Permutation and Combination. That really reminded me of the old times (Form 5). Our lecturer went really fast but fortunately we already knew what he was talking about.

Class ended in two hours and we went out of the building. We then realized that AL's car got clamped! This was the first time a car got clamped in APIIT and all of us were surprised.

Anyway, MY dropped us at my car and we drove out for lunch in 2 cars. We went to Good Tea and I ordered Claypot Chicken Rice and Iced Kopi O. The chicken rice was really salty and delicious today but the coffee wasn't that good.

Claypot Chicken Rice (Small) - RM 4.50

When all of us were done, we drove back to TPM and went to class. We had Numerical Logic again so we sat there for another 2 hours with Mr Goh. After class ended, the bunch of us went to meet Mr Anthony.

After talking to him, he called one of the staff and asked them to remove the clamp. All of us got into AL's car and he dropped the rest of us at the Maxis car park. We then said bye and drove home.

Instead of going home, I drove straight to BSC instead. That was because I had an appointment with the Optician from M&J. Got there early and M just got her eyes checked. Next in line was E.

The rest of us went to the cafe in Times Bookstore for some tea. M and I shared the pie which was quite expensive but at the same time yummy. J went to get her eyes checked just after E came out.

Pie

Mango Juice

Later, I went back to M&J and waited for my turn. At about 5.15pm, J came out of the room. A short while after that, Margaret (the optician) asked me to go in and she checked my eyes. After about half an hour, she tells me that my right eye's power has decreased while my left eye maintained the same power.

Then, she used a special microscope to look at the shape of my eyes. That was to determine what lens to get me. Next, she put on the "hard" lens on my right eye to let me feel how it is like to have contacts in my eye.

It irritated my eye and I teared (not cry) in just a few seconds. She said it was normal to because my eye wasn't used to the contacts yet. After taking that off, she let me try the "soft" lens on my left eye.

After we were done, we went out and Margaret started reporting to mum. E's eyesight got worst but don't need specs yet. J's gonna change her lens but not the frame. M and I are both getting the "Monthly" contact lens.

So we made an appointment for next week before thanking her and going off. Paid the parking ticket and went to get my car. I got out at the wrong floor so we wasted some time there. By the time we got home, it was already 6.30pm.

Went to my room and looked for my PTK notes from Form5. After going through those notes, I turned on the laptop and used it till 7.30pm. Then, I went down for dinner. Took my shower when it was finally unoccupied at 8.15pm.

While in the shower, C knocked on the door and asked if he could borrow the Rav4. I quickly agreed and went on to enjoy the rest of my shower. After I came out, I started rewriting today's exercise.

Got stuck at one part and decided to search it up. Then, I found a very helpful website so I decided to write down some notes. After that, I continued rewriting today's exercise till it was over 12am.

After I was done, I quickly started writing this post till now (1.03am). I better go to bed soon as I have to wake up in less than 6 hours. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...