Sunday, January 3, 2010

The First Sunday

Woke up at 10.30am and had Koko Krunch for breakfast. After washing up, I went to my room and used my laptop. Waited for M to come home from BISDS before driving MM, AC, M, J and E to the Curve. Dad and mum had their own appointments.

We went to Vivo for lunch and ordered two 13" pizzas. It was quite worth it as they gave us a free cup of juice for every pizza bought. After that, we went to Foot Solution as AC needed to adjust his insole.

They asked us to wait for one hour so we let them do the adjustments while we walked around the mall. Went to the sports shop upstairs and walked into Daiso after that. Next, we went to Ikea and got an ice cream each.

Ice cream from Ikea - RM 1.00

Since it was already more than an hour, we decided to go back and check on the progress. To our surprise, the insole was done but they did not call us. Anyway, we just collected the insole and went back home.

Watched some animal program on TV but fell asleep after a while. Came upstairs at 5pm and started chatting with D. Had an ice cream break at about 5.30pm and continued chatting later. Stopped at 6.40pm to take my shower and got ready for dinner.

At about 7.30pm, we finally left home and drove to Tropicana City Mall. After some searching, we ended up at "Food and Tea" again. I ordered a few dishes and the best was the Focaccia. The tea was my biggest regret as it tasted weird.

Tea in "Hong Kong" Style (cold) - RM 3.00

French Fries - RM 3.80

Kaya Toast - RM 4.10

Tuna Pineapple & Cheese Focaccia - RM 5.50

Minced Beef & Egg with Rice - RM 7.90

Dad paid the bill when we were done. Then, we made our way downstairs to look at the pillows from Akemi. I asked dad and he bought me two Anti-mites pillow. It was quite cheap as it only costs RM 29.95 for two pillows.

Duo Mites Barrier (two pillows) - RM 29.95

After that, we made our way home. Back home, I replaced my old and yellow pillows with the new ones. Then, I started blogging till now (11.17pm). Gonna end this post here and probably go to bed at 12am. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...